Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else have these weird twitches sometimes?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
I get a random feeling of warmth rising in my spine and then I uncontrollably move my torso and arms. What is this form of brain damage called?

My leg has been kinda stiff for weeks now, my fingers start twitching uncontrollably, I have sudden hot/burning sensations in my neck from time to time. I think I'm actually gravely ill.

What you're describing is new to me though.

Sometimes I blink or cry like random.

I always get that whenever I'm taking a shit

doesn't sound good tbh
go see a doctor or vitamin-B- and magnesiummaxx

I get a random feeling of warmth rising in my spine and then I uncontrollably move my torso and arms. What is this form of brain damage called?
i get those too, but insted of twitching i shake like a wet dog drying itself, theyre pretty rare though, olnly get them like twice a week

Stop twitch streaming bro!

Kundalinis me

Brutal ngl

Lmao I get that when I piss. I call it the pee shivers. But I have other types of twitches where if I’m tired one of my eyes will twitch and my head yanks to the left.

I fapped recently and one of the veins on my willy just ruptured, now there's a red spot in that place. Am I dying?

ice-poseidon__24013.gif

I do the Ice Poseidon arm thing

Can’t say I’ve ever had that happen to me tbh

Ask a doc not online strangers