Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anyone else have small teeth?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26358
  • Start date
Deleted member 26358

Deleted member 26358

Self-banned
-
I know this is kind of weird and I haven't seen this discussed anywhere else before but I'm curious if anyone else can relate. Whenever I see someone else smile or laugh you can see all of their teeth. But when I do those things my teeth are almost entirely covered by my lips, with just the tips of my top row being visible when laughing. I had baby teeth way longer than I was supposed to (I had one straggler still in my mouth until I was like 13) if that's related. Its sort of a blessing in disguise because my teeth are absolutely terrible.

You may have short face syndrome

Visit a maxillofacial surgeon for a consultation

Screenshot 20210514 193220 DuckDuckGo

Yeah i have a few teeth that are fairly small as well as crooked

I want to be a millionaire and have all these surgeries.

You may have short face syndrome

Visit a maxillofacial surgeon for a consultation

View attachment 445277
I have this problem. On the left that's basically what happens when I try to smile. So I just don't smile with my mouth open ever. My teeth are basically being crushed into my skull. I have to wear a nightguard or I'll grind my teeth to the bone.

If I posted a photo of my teeth some people here would probably throw up. It is a proof of how truly subhumanm I

normal ones, at least i think so

Small teeth better than almost none

Yeah I have small teeth, looks so retarded when I smile with the teeth being so small compared to mouth, so I never smile. I wish I had normal sized teeth, because I need to smile really wide and tight now in order to smile properly

I have an underbite which affects my teeth showing as is but they're also small so I have a similar situation. I look VERY retarded when I smile which doesn't help the fact that im not NT

I have an underbite which affects my teeth showing as is but they're also small so I have a similar situation. I look VERY retarded when I smile which doesn't help the fact that im not NT
:feelsrope:

I know the feeling. I have a mild underbite and it looks gross/retarded when I smile even a little.

I know the feeling. I have a mild underbite and it looks gross/retarded when I smile even a little.
Mine's similar to pic but slightly worse plus his teeth are bigger and healthier than mine
Underbite

Mine's similar to pic but slightly worse plus his teeth are bigger and healthier than mineView attachment 452032
That's brutal. Get surgery?

Mine is where they pretty much align or the bottom is 1mm ahead. It's not really noticeable unless I smile.

Yeah I have small teeth, looks so retarded when I smile with the teeth being so small compared to mouth, so I never smile. I wish I had normal sized teeth, because I need to smile really wide and tight now in order to smile properly

They can cut your gums to expose more of the tooth if they are vertically too short

That's brutal. Get surgery?

Mine is where they pretty much align or the bottom is 1mm ahead. It's not really noticeable unless I smile.
Yeah, I'm planning to get one in the future. I think insurance will cover some of it because a case like mine may cause issues when I'm older. My jaw loudly clicks when I chew and that's not normal (I thought it was) and it occasionally causes pain. These might be signs of TMJ and I may already have it and it's getting worse. When the underbite developed as a child it affected my speech so it gave me a bad lisp that + heavy ethnic accent = kids thought I was retarded (I'm not all there but I'm self-aware and I never required special treatment/programs). Eventually, I adapted to it and my speech is fine there's a very slight lisp at times but most don't notice it and my accent is neutral now. I still have trouble chewing properly I have to rely on my molars only. The underbite isn't the only flaw in my face but it's a major one. If my face was any narrower I would look like fucking Charles II of Spain, but it's wide enough that people don't have to run away when they see me(I believe the width makes my skull/face look more balanced), they'd just look away.

I've got big teeth but when I'm talking you can only see the two front ones like a rabbit. I've been made fun of for it.