Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone else have sexy dreams?

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Last night I dreamed that the whore of my grade's hotter older sister kissed my left arm and neck and gave me a lap dance until I came.

It's the worst feeling when I wake up and realize that I'm still a pathetic kissless virgin. :feelsrope:

8D9BD466 B39D 4501 A669 52A2D72779C1

JFL @ cumming while receiving a lap dance

I wake up with strong erections every day but that has nothing to do with dreams most likely. On top of that, I’m a dreamcel, I forget 99% of all the dreams I have.

most of my dreams are about death

some days ago someone in offtopic asked what you would do with a gf if you had one.
i posted some shit and the following night i dreamed exactly what i typed. not sure if life fuel or suicide fuel.

some days ago someone in offtopic asked what you would do with a gf if you had one.
i posted some shit and the following night i dreamed exactly what i typed. not sure if life fuel or suicide fuel.
Life fuel until you wake up which then transfer to sui fuel tbh

Yeah, i have alot of dreams where i'm close to having sex BUT I NEVER GET TO STICK IT IN, i've done assjobs, blowjobs, grinding, groping, but whenever I get to the point of fucking, my dream gets blurry and I wake up pissed off with a raging boner.

Yeah, i have alot of dreams where i'm close to having sex BUT I NEVER GET TO STICK IT IN, i've done assjobs, blowjobs, grinding, groping, but whenever I get to the point of fucking, my dream gets blurry and I wake up pissed off with a raging boner.
Kek, even dreams know that you are virgin (you are probably? so many non-virgins on here tbh...) and decide to cut the action when it gets intense.

Kek, even dreams know that you are virgin (you are probably? so many non-virgins on here tbh...) and decide to cut the action when it gets intense.
Yeah im a virgin, dream gets too intense for me to stay asleep. Even in my dreams im not allowed to have sex, its over.

I've had several dreams where I've kissed and had sex with girls from my School, yet I'm still a KHHV.

The best one was it felt like I was french kissing this really cute girl. Jesus christ it felt really real.
Makes me cry I wont have it again in real life. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
That's all we can do now.
D R E A M

The best one was it felt like I was french kissing this really cute girl. Jesus christ it felt really real.
Makes me cry I wont have it again in real life. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
That's all we can do now.
D R E A M
:feelsrope:

jfl at being 16 and thinking ur a incel and LDARing without realizing your setting yourself up for life failure... i wish someone told me to fuck off 4chan when i was 16

Only had one sexy dream my entire life. I was basically so close to having sex with one girl and then I woke up.

I have constant sex and rape dreams
hey it's not morally wrong if no one is hurt :p

You won't get any wet dreams if you jack off.

Lucid+Wet dream is the best cope though. But it's rare to achieve (but at least possible :feelsgah:)

same here wtf

Nope,
I had a dream that it was snowing today.

Due to lack of female interaction, I don't really have sex-based dreams. I used to when I was in high school or college, but not anymore.

I have them, from time to time, and usually wake up angry, not depressed or something. I even managed to get a dream featuring direct intercourse, and it felt very unreal, because i have no clue how real sex feels like.