Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does anyone else have Jigsaw lips?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
So I've been binge watching horror movies, and I have noticed that I have the same lips as jigsaw's John Kramer.:feelsohgod:

I don't smile, because I look dumb when I do.:feelsrope:
When I was in HS my head teacher told me to stop smiling because my smile looks dumb.:cryfeels::feelsbadman: (I know, bc it curves downwards JFL)

I've noticed I always have a mean face, since childhood. I have no positive memories; I have only bad memories and 0 positive experiences to compensate for the latter.:feels::feels::feels:
Being frowned 24/7 :yes:
Never smiling :yes:
A mouth breather :yes:
Birdnose :yes:
Small jaw that can't accomodate all teeth which results in crooked teeth :yes:
Weak eye support, with dark eye circles + visible eye veins :yes:

My face:
67c6fdac1959c46b2275d87c5027083e
JohnKramer 400x400
My profile picture:
266378ab3629d3d4b2ba8290c818bf60
FUCK:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

@imsorry to hear that

Not me, I have full lips, but I dunno if that's a good or bad thing.

No wonder jigsaw wend ER and kidnapped and killed chads and stacies, it was over the moment he was born with those subhuman lips and prey eyes and horse face. Truly brootal:feelskek:

This is called "Grumpy face" and is common in people with class 2 malocclusion.

Dunno, like they are so full, that it no longer looks normal. It looks deformed.
I legit lipmog 80% of all females.

example? actually females lips difference is more about contrast and width (narrower).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back