Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does anyone else have bad upper eyelid exposure......

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Severe enough that it gives the illusion of having high set eyebrows, but in reality, if they were placed any lower, they would literally be on your eyelids?

No, but I have lower eyelid retraction :feelsbadman: same shit on subhumanity's scale
My chin gives me illusion of my head being tilted 30 degrees downwards at the bottom.. It's like nature said after developing eye area, maxilla and other parts of face "oh fuck it, who needs the chin anyway lol" and did not finish making my chin. fuck I am high

No, but I have lower eyelid retraction :feelsbadman: same shit on subhumanity's scale
My chin gives me illusion of my head being tilted 30 degrees downwards at the bottom.. It's like nature said after developing eye area, maxilla and other parts of face "oh fuck it, who needs the chin anyway lol" and did not finish making my chin. fuck I am high
Sorry to hear. I have a recessed chin as well, so I feel your pain. However, my nose is the worst part of me, and then comes my eye area.

Sorry to hear. I have a recessed chin as well, so I feel your pain. However, my nose is the worst part of me, and then comes my eye area.
Recessed chin might give big nose illusion as well as long hair so watch out there tbhthb

Recessed chin might give big nose illusion as well as long hair so watch out there tbhthb

Haha in my case, I do have a big nose. But it's also droopy, giving the illusion that it is longer than it really is, I basically look like a Jew. Adrien Brody-tier. Longer hair actually gives the illusion that my nose is smaller, so I can't do short haircuts, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back