Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone else have a chad family

ropecel_jfl

ropecel_jfl

clowncel
My family is full of 6'1+ chads and i can't fucking deal with it. i would always hear that i'd grow into my body or whatever the fuck that means. just curious to see if anyone is in the same situation.

I would say my father was a chadlite in his prime and yes it fcking sucks bc for some reason he thinks that he and I or on the same level eventhough he is white( I am not), has a more masculine face, better frame, more muscle naturally, 3 inches taller. during his teens he has so many gf's my grandparents couldn't even be bothered to keep up with their names after a certain point and i have gone throughout my entire teens being a khhv and in general just a fcking loser and for some reason he still thinks we are the same and that the only reason i wasn't popular during my teens was bc I stayed inside all day playing video games. It pisses me the fuck off to no other end that he can't accept that I am a fcking loser and thinks my life is so great and everything bc his was too at that age. fuck me everytime I have to talk to him i just want to kill myself

my whole family is mentally ill, crazy and just plain subhuman in a jewish kind of way

Only my grandpa.

There are no Chads in my family, but a good chunk of them are tallfags.

I would say my father was a chadlite in his prime and yes it fcking sucks bc for some reason he thinks that he and I or on the same level eventhough he is white( I am not), has a more masculine face, better frame, more muscle naturally, 3 inches taller. during his teens he has so many gf's my grandparents couldn't even be bothered to keep up with their names after a certain point and i have gone throughout my entire teens being a khhv and in general just a fcking loser and for some reason he still thinks we are the same and that the only reason i wasn't popular during my teens was bc I stayed inside all day playing video games. It pisses me the fuck off to no other end that he can't accept that I am a fcking loser and thinks my life is so great and everything bc his was too at that age. fuck me everytime I have to talk to him i just want to kill myself
FUCKING EXACTLY my family thinks my life should be so great and it's my fault for avoiding people it's infuriating

nah we're all hippies instead lol