Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anyone else hate videos like this?

Fuck redpill cucks :lasereyes:

Cringe edgy normalfag teenagers who think they’re different and cool cause they work out a little.

Cringe edgy normalfag teenagers who think they’re different and cool cause they work out a little.

200.gif

Just abuse life shortening doses of testosterone and trenbolone -theory

I hate videos like this, they remind me of my redpill days when I used to gymmax and looksmax, zyzz autists are so delusional

View: https://youtu.be/oTGD4MxCDDg

Given that I've struggled with my weight throughout my youth, I have always wanted to be fit and muscular. In the past, I thought I could attract girls but now I want to do it more for self-esteem.

I'd still be a manlet tho, so it's over.

Given that I've struggled with my weight throughout my youth, I have always wanted to be fit and muscular. In the past, I thought I could attract girls but now I want to do it more for self-esteem.

More or less the sam here, brocel.

Fuck redpill cucks :lasereyes:
Remember red pill is the gateway to black pill. It begins with watching red pill videos and it ends with realizing none of it works and all the tactics are chad only.

Empathy my ass. If I was that ugly guy and saw this video that would be giga suifuel

Hate these virtue signal redpill cope videos . They act like all of this is for you and everything when in actuality its to attract foids . None of these words from normies matter , they keep acting like its all done in the name of being more masculine when its a gym max cope to make up for not fitting into soyciety .
I also hate videos like that. Those videos are absuing copium so fucking much. Self-improvement aint gonna work for everyone
Found the ITrannies

as a gymcel women are still repulsed by my overall appearance

When will the fact that women don't want Ronnie Coleman and would pick a skinny pretty boy faggot over him 9 times out 10 reach the public?

The NeverGiveUp guy got a (attractive) gf without changing anything. Whilst those gym freaks all single and alone.

Go figure

The NeverGiveUp guy got a (attractive) gf without changing anything. Whilst those gym freaks all single and alone.

Go figure
She got the fame she wanted and then she left him

She got the fame she wanted and then she left him
So what, he still got her and was with her for 2 years.

You wanna cope by shitting on him OK but know that in the end it's just cope and actually he is shitting on you.
GOT IT YOU COPING FUK

So what, he still got her and was with her for 2 years.

You wanna cope by shitting on him OK but know that in the end it's just cope and actually he is shitting on you.
GOT IT YOU COPING FUK
Bet they didn´t even fuck, cope more with your subhuman delusions

Bet they didn´t even fuck, cope more with your subhuman delusions
I bet no couples ever fuck ever. That's right whenever I see couples I believe they don't fuck, I believe all other guys are incels just like me. Let's be friends

Wtf are you doing on this forum if you deny looks theory
Wtf are you doing on this forum, making all incels seem like looks obsessed retards

Death

as a gymcel women are still repulsed by my overall appearance
Facts. There is no gym for your face. Just because it works for the guy who had Chad bones beneath the fat skin doesn't mean it will work for others

Im a gymcel so I guess some of them are ok