Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone else hate landwhales?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Landwhales are like well done steaks. Sure, you can eat them, but they're nowhere near as enjoyable as they can be. Well done steaks are a waste of good beef, landwhales are a waste of a good foid. Here in Burgerland I'm surrounded by landwhales and it pisses me off.

I do. But only because they somehow blame other people for their weight gain. Somehow it is the incel's fault that she eats as much as an African tribe

yes because while i need to rearrange my bones they refuse to do a simple diet

Landwhales are the ultimate symbol of gender inequality. A 4'9, 300 lb, facially deformed foid can have an active social life, sex life, simps, etc. Meanwhile if you aren't a 6'0, lean, chadfaced guy you might as well be invisible to everyone around you.

I feel indifferent about fat people so I don't necessarily hate them, but I don't like how they make excuses for their weight and think that society should accommodate them or it's "discrimination".

Not that I'm sexually attracted to landwhale foids though, I see them asexually but I'm not repulsed.

I'm jealous of the fact that despite being closer to us in terms of smv in an ideal world, their social lives are infinitely better in this clown world

I'm jealous of the fact that despite being closer to us in terms of smv in an ideal world, their social lives are infinitely better in this clown world
I wouldn't say they are closer to us in terms of true SMV because obesity is something that can be reversed, so it's technically not a foid's intrinsic quality. She could be a Stacy beneath all that fat.

I hate fat in all forms.

If only all we had to do to get laid was lose a few pounds. Greedy fucking bitches know no end to the gluttony, 'cause they know they'll still get laid anyway (by sick chubby chaser fucks...)

I hate women in general, regardless of their looks and weight.