Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion does anyone else get mad when they see males uglier than themselves defending muh kweens

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Look males who I mogg are pretty rare TBH :feelsrope: but some do exist out there. One time a rice who is also a manlet was telling me how "wahmen have a lot of struggles like worrying about getting raped". I died even more inside when he said that. Also this fat curry I know goes out of his way to cuck and simp for as many foids as possible. Why are men so fucking delusional?By defintion rape is when a foid has sex with a man she doesn't find attractive so when incels say rape is bad they are saying that they deserve permenant celibacy.

I don't look at men as "uglier than me." I don't see people inferior to me in any way.

"women get raped"
you should tell that fool that he was raped by society and genes

I have a 2/10, 5'3", ricecel friend that tells me I need to approach women more and be more confident, and gets mad when I tell him women are degenerate.

He's a 30 year old virgin.

I have a 2/10, 5'3", ricecel friend that tells me I need to approach women more and be more confident, and gets mad when I tell him women are degenerate.

How do you live that long without wising up even a little.

I hate bluepilled cucks like that (guys who would still be incel even if they were better looking, since obviously he has a retarded personality). Meanwhile, if I were judged by my personality, I'd be a Chad.

:lul::lul: what a fucking retard. How can someone be so deluded?

Pity more then hate really, they are in for a grim awakening.

Look males who I mogg are pretty rare TBH :feelsrope: but some do exist out there. One time a rice who is also a manlet was telling me how "wahmen have a lot of struggles like worrying about getting raped". I died even more inside when he said that. Also this fat curry I know goes out of his way to cuck and simp for as many foids as possible. Why are men so fucking delusional?By defintion rape is when a foid has sex with a man she doesn't find attractive so when incels say rape is bad they are saying that they deserve permenant celibacy.
They add fuel to the fire of hypergamy tbh

Blackpill him dude

I never understood ugly men that defend women who shit all over them. It's not like it'll increase their chances of getting laid.

They still have faith in the system. They believe that if you play by the rules, get your shit together, land a job, act nice, respecc whaymen you'll eventually get your reward (i.e. some boossy).
It's our duty to enlighten them

Regardless of their looks