Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Does anyone else get horny from anything feminine?

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
I can look at women nails, or eyes or hair or literally anything on a female body and it gets me excited.

Like legit its a handicap at this point.

I remember back in school there was a girl who walked like a model idk how to describe it but it was her normal walk she did it effortlessly, walk so elegantly and i would get mezmerized looking at her at recess time to the point where sometimes i would sit in a place where i can see her.

I did not approach her tho i was at a new school and being a manlet made me avoid most girls.

Jfl at these suifuel memories shes probably married now while im rotting here and disabled.

I tried to find her on insta but couldnt, thats for the best tbh.

Life is so unfair.

Jfl at these suifuel memories shes probably married now while im rotting here and disabled.
Every foid back from high school tbh

I tend to avoid thinking about those days. I still can't believe those were the happy days.

Every foid back from high school tbh

I tend to avoid thinking about those days. I still can't believe those were the happy days.
I also cant believe those were the easy days.

looking at foids no longer makes me horny, just angry

Milf in black shiny pantyhose made me horny today.

large breasts sure

Tbh I get turned on when I see most women