Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel does anyone else get giddy when the IT cucks hate on them

GIGALUL

GIGALUL

Recruit
★★
maybe the schizocels were right about that loosh shit or maybe I'm just a mentalcel forum troll who craves negative attention but nothing makes me feel better than when I see a bunch of IT cucks seethe at a post I made on here or reddit. not to be a WNcuck but it's like when the jews talked about how antisemitism only makes them stronger in the end. saw a post of mine on IT and it was better than the last 100 times i've fapped collectively.

Yes it's hilarious seeing them get angry.
Averageredditer

It's good in the sense that it very much drives rifts in these tenuously coherent "communities". It was pretty nice to hear from @incel-american the other day that we managed to convert a bunch of people over at Something Awful. I anticipate similar things happening to Soybean Farms, SphincterTears, tradLARPing Twitter, and sundry other hang-outs for coping Incel Toms.

I love to browse their shitty subreddit and laugh at their stupidity and ignorance.

I can't help but feel that I'm somehow superior to them, that gives me so much lifefuel seeing how predictable and stupid those cucks are.

I've seen a handful of my posts on there and yes I enjoy reading what those idiots have to say.

Of course. I love watching cucks squirm over some illegal opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back