Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else get disgusted looking at BlackOps2cel's picture?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Look, I'm 2/10 but something about him is just plain disgusting. I know you guys regard him as the posterboy of inceldom, but he just looks disgusting. Is it the greasy hair? Or the soul-less stare that he has? I'm guessing it's the hair. :huh: :huh:

I just don't like the fact that he makes up the majority of the pictures here, it seems. Like jeez, you're so creative and original.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I hate you fakecels. The more I look at him (peace be upon him) the better looking he gets. He looked pretty Incel when I first saw him, but not at all "disgusting".

insulting our messiah should result in a ban

I'm not a fakecel, and no, he doesn't get better looking anytime you see him, he just becomes more tolerable. The gagging persists. And knajjd you're way better looking than Blacksop2cel, he only heightmogs you.

I don't find him disgusting at all, mb u r homo m8 and u get disgusted by him sexually? legit tbh. Dude looks like a rat but idc, I would still jerk off if I was a female

I'm definitely not a faggot. If he's not even incel I'm going to cage hard.

I feel nothing but love now and the more I look at him the more beautiful he gets. Those warm loving eyes are hard to resist.
VN5Uwg6.png

knajjd said:
the fact that someone who is considered to be the "ultimate incel" mogs me is homicide fuel

What a faggot

ilieknothing said:
I feel nothing but love now and the more I look at him the more beautiful he gets. Those warm loving eyes are hard to resist.
VN5Uwg6.png

You faggot, I quoted this post and the thumbnail became huge, and I had to avert my eyes. I want to avoid looking at him as much as possible. Thanks for making me gag, asshole.

knajjd said:
the fact that someone who is considered to be the "ultimate incel" mogs me is homicide fuel

Get out boy. You are only 14. You will get taller and look manlier. Don't come back here before trying and before turning 20. Don't call yourself an incel before turning 24 and before being rejected by at least 65+ women.

DankIncel said:
Get out boy. You are only 14. You will get taller and look manlier. Don't come back here before trying and before turning 20. Don't call yourself an incel before turning 24 and before being rejected by at least 65+ women.

He is probably actually 20.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
You faggot, I quoted this post and the thumbnail became huge, and I had to avert my eyes. I want to avoid looking at him as much as possible. Thanks for making me gag, asshole.

My slut sister is also disgusted by him. Found the femoid.

knajjd said:
the growing up thing makes at least some sense but hitting on females is pointless cuz if a female finds you attractive it'll hit on you first anyway

If you want to have sex (not intimacy and genuine love) you'll have to approach first. Ugly young Femoids don't mind having or trying sex with a non chad male their age. Don't give up just yet.

He looks like an angel to me.

ilieknothing said:
My slut sister is also disgusted by him. Found the femoid.

I'm everything but a femoid.

OP is a heretic.

Praise Our Lord.

He is the human embodiment of perfection.

Has anyone ever done a blackops2cel dating experiment before?

He's not even that ugly I think gymcelling would actually benefit him

I masturbate to his pictures

My first impression of blackops2cel was when someone used him to troll me on my og reddit account. That's the first time I ever saw blackops2cel. This was almost a year before I joined r/incels lol.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Look, I'm 2/10 but something about him is just plain disgusting. I know you guys regard him as the posterboy of inceldom, but he just looks disgusting. Is it the greasy hair? Or the soul-less stare that he has? I'm guessing it's the hair. :huh: :huh:

Blasphemy!

You need to repent for your heresy, i planning to establish an altar to blackops2cel and jeremy meeks soon enough.

Unbearable2woman said:
You need to repent for your heresy, i planning to establish an altar to blackops2cel and jeremy meeks soon enough.

LOL "Jeremy Meeks"

Sparky said:
It’s the x^2+y^2=r^2 eye shape and the ostrich neck that makes him look subhuman

It's definitely the eyes as well. Yikes.