Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else get anxious thinking about walking down the stairs?

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Personalitymaxxing and confidencemaxxing
★★★★★
Idk when this started but I started feeling really anxious about walking down the stairs one day.

I've never fallen down the stairs before (Well I did when I was a little kid but I don't remember it happening lol)

Idek where it comes from but I just feel like ill fall down the stairs for some reason.

Why tf is my brain so damn strange?

I swear this shit needs to be studied

Yes because I've fallen down the stairs so many fucking times

Idek where it comes from but I just feel like ill fall down the stairs for some reason.

Why tf is my brain so damn strange?

Because you are strange and have your own tendencies, like being emotional when falling down the stairs, having memories of falling but not knowing what it was like.

Yes, I worry anyday now that mossad will be waiting for me at the bottom

I get anxious riding elevators since if people get on your cramped in there it makes me feel like the area is tight and im getting squeezed between people :fuk:

I get anxious riding elevators since if people get on your cramped in there it makes me feel like the area is tight and im getting squeezed between people :fuk:
Plus, there's a slight possibility the elevator might stop, and you'll be stuck in it
That's my main anxiety about elevators

Mfs without a 2 story house be like:
No Way Ugh GIF

My olde Doge hates going up stairs but goes down them ok

Yeah, I've always been paranoid of falling and breaking my neck. That scene from the Exorcist of Father Karris falling down the stairs comes to mind