Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else find themselves daydreaming that they had a girlfriend?

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I just got home after a whole day of watching normans and chadlites walking by with their girlfriends. I wish I had a bitch, too. Especially a japanese one. By the way, there's something I have noticed where I live. Most guys with girlfriends are 6/10 and 5'9-5'11. I'm a 4 in looks. So, it's over for me. It's hard to see guys in my looks range with girlfiends. Most guys who are, lookswise, on the same level as me or share a similar height do not have any woman by their side. This proves the blackpill 200%. This is sort of a response to the guy who posted on here yesterday saying that most guys who have girlfriends are ugly. Whereas they may not be Chad, they are at least 6 in looks. Anything below that is pure deathsentence. That's all I had to say for today.

I must correct myself. The poster did not say that most guys who have girlfriends are ugly. He said that he sees a lot of ugly guys with women. I disagree, men who are committed to a woman are at least 6 in looks.. Ok, that's it

I look at girls in my university class and I dream of marrying them and putting a Niqab on them. I cannot pay attention in class. The dream is my only cope.

I'm sorry, brother.

I daydream a lot about it as well.

I daydream about beting up females I come across

I daydream everyday about having girlfriend.

I only fantasize about women when I fap,I can't see myself forming any kind of emotional connection with them anymore.

Sometimes I do

It is my dream to have a Japanese girlfriend.

Last edited:
I daydream about not being alive anymore.

Yeah i always hug kiss and even talk to my pillow pretending it's a beautiful woman that loves me

it's all i do and all i want. i ned a gf to be happy. i will make her happy.

Lmao you dont want a girlfriend, just some pussy amd cuddles.

my pillow dream
Gallery9b 017
looks like this. LOL

I dreamed about laying next to a girl.

Nah, I only daydream about killing myself and the eternal void.

I've daydreamed for years about being the female that is my girlfriend. My brain is hopelessly broken.

I've daydreamed for years about being the female that is my girlfriend. My brain is hopelessly broken.
LOL how do u have a gf? how ugly is she

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back