Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else find that no matter how they act they're treated like they're bad?

Do you find that no matter how you act you're treated like you're bad?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Just something I've found. I hope I've never made this thread before!

I've noticed it's gotten worse as I've gotten older for some reason. I'm in my 30s currently.

That's an integral part of being a subhuman; foids look down upon you due to the instant disgust they feel as a sub 5 they're unattracted to, everything you do is put in a more negative light due to the horn effect and the various stereotypes surrounding unattractive men, and normies/cucks/Chads love following in suit and picking on those seen as beneath them, regardless of your personality. :feelsjuice:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

That's an integral part of being a subhuman; foids look down upon you due to the instant disgust they feel as a sub 5 they're unattracted to, everything you do is put in a more negative light due to the horn effect and the various stereotypes surrounding unattractive men, and normies/cucks/Chads love following in suit and picking on those seen as beneath them, regardless of your personality. :feelsjuice:

Yep Foids follow the old adage that if u look sub - human u are a monster

Yes. Best to just do as you please. People won’t like what you do or say anyway.

I mean, in a weird way it's flattering, lol

Like... at least I am treated as if I am strong enough to be bad. If that makes any sense.

Sometimes I am suspected of being up to this bad thing or that. Some crime like breaking into somewhere, just because I happened to be near it.

But... I don't think they would suspect these things if I was a child or an old person or even a woman. It's because I'm a grown man so therefore you actually get taken seriously as a potential threat.

I'd kind of rather that than just being seen as so weak and inoffensive that I couldn't possibly be up to anything.

Yes. Best to just do as you please. People won’t like what you do or say anyway.

I've been thinking like this yeah.

I'm the kind of person who tries to be nice and tries to come across well. But it's like that only really works for women. For men... it's almost like people WANT you to be the bad boy, lol

Can't relate.

I genuinely wonder if people would treat me BETTER if I was more rough around the edges as opposed to "soft", lol

Reminds me of sigma vs beta XD

If you're a bit rough and willing to dish it out as opposed to just take it I think people respect that on some level, at least from a man.

EDIT -- I genuinely heard a woman once say that she prefers guys who are a bit of an asshole, lol

People respect that in men. It looks tough and dominant and uncompromising, I think.

Last edited:
yup, no matter what I do, I will be disliked. I always make sure to never offend anyone irl to avoid problems as such. I can't take any risks. Every risk, every confrontation can escalate too fast

Hell yeah. Women will treat short men like they are bad no matter how the short men act.

It’s similar to seeing a cockroach. The cockroach could just sit there and mind his own business. But there’s just something disgusting about it that you just want it to go away.

That’s the equivalent to how foids view incels

I think the type of area you live in and the type of people you're around helps a lot.

I currently live in a lower class (I know people like to say working class but surely that's a euphemism?) area... and here the qualities that seem to be valued are being bullish and tough and to some degree loud.

But in a middle class area it's more about being considerate and civilised and polite.

Maybe I should move to a middle class area again and this problem might go away.

nah people been treating me better than before