Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else find smart girls more attractive?

T

tentphanorman

Greycel
I personally think that smart women are far more attractive than dumb women. What do you guys think?

if they are hot yes

tentphanorman said:
I personally think that smart women are far more attractive than dumb women. What do you guys think?

Smart girls will act like an airhead when it comes to Chad; if they're acting intelligent towards you then it means they don't find you seuxally appealing at all.

Who cares about these cum dumpsters when it's all about their body and vajina and bobs.
depositphotos_5129749-stock-photo-indian-man-with-moustache.jpg

jagged0 said:
Smart girls will act like an airhead when it comes to Chad; if they're acting intelligent towards you then it means they don't find you seuxally appealing at all.

you're exactly right, look at the movie "Mean Girls"

I think being attractive is just about looking good (wanting to fuck them). Intelligence would matter because you can't just fuck them every second of every day, and if you can't stand talking or being around them you can't really have a relationship.

This is all hypothetical though, of course. You take what you can get... for an incel, nothing.

I think so to but smart women are pretty rare and most women are pretty stupid.

They'd still turn into a slobbering bitch in heat and cuck me when Chad shows up.

Yeah. Most of the women I've been attracted to are pretty intelligent. They only want Chad or some useless sack of turd though.

The woman who friendzoned me dates some useless hipster pretty boy who can't even work because artiste or something. The girl in the office who flirted with me and then ditched me after I fixed her car dates some flashy blonde goof who I had to show him how to change a tyre on his BMW tonight.

commander_zoidberg said:
Yeah. Most of the women I've been attracted to are pretty intelligent. They only want Chad or some useless sack of turd though.

The woman who friendzoned me dates some useless hipster pretty boy who can't even work because artiste or something. The girl in the office who flirted with me and then ditched me after I fixed her car dates some flashy blonde goof who I had to show him how to change a tyre on his BMW tonight.

So you work in an office, interact with regular people all the time, and know how to fix cars (Chad hobby)?  And you're an incel?  Are you just bullshitting here.

Are you Chadcel or what

Nah, because any smart girl knows her power-advantage in life, and will use it

She'll crush your soul like a bug 

Now, if I were Chad, then yeah, I probably would

commander_zoidberg said:

Well, if the guy's driving a B*tch Made Wrong, he probably isn't too bright.

Intelligent femoids always have something wrong with them, emotionally or psychologically or both.

smart girls are x1000 worse, they know how to manipulate people better

i like dumb women attractive, smartness is not a quality that a women should possess.

I find most women attractive.

Smart femherroids exist? Bullshit. Every major change in history has happened because of men. Femherroid cumdumpters don't know anything that doesn't relate to sucking a thousand Chad dicks before they turn 30.

SilentSoup said:
So you work in an office, interact with regular people all the time, and know how to fix cars (Chad hobby)?  And you're an incel?  Are you just bullshitting here.

Are you Chadcel or what

Are you autistic or what? How does that make him a Chad, fucking kek

In theory, yes. But going out with the average university cunt today would be tiresome in the extreme and would rather not get brain-mogged.

commander_zoidberg said:

Holy fucking hell, is this real life?

What the fuck is happening to legitimate incels? Another dumb ass BETA. Go post on cuckcentral, NOT HERE.

I'm not more sexually attracted to smart girls but it is definitely very validating when an extremely intelligent woman finds me attractive. Kind of similar to the feeling you would have if you found out that some famous celebrity stalks your profile and is a big fan of all your posts.

About 6 months ago when I was 24, this married chinese woman in her late 20s with a high ranking scientist job and a PhD from MIT used to touch me constantly. It was so surreal to hear her talking advanced physics in the most dignified, intelligent tone of voice, and then hear talk in a little 5 year old girl tone of voice when she was with me. She would always rub up against me and touch me, touch my hands every second, and when we were sitting down she would slowly move her leg towards mine until her leg was touching mine. It was extremely validating to know that possibly the most intelligent woman I had every met was acting like she wanted to submit herself to my cock. It felt as if all her accomplishments suddenly became my own.

Incelicious said:
Intelligent femoids always have something wrong with them, emotionally or psychologically or both.

So do I. But even chad gets our mind match

SilentSoup said:

Are you Chadcel or what

No you goof. I work in factory. It has two office blocks. Maintenance are exiles, we have to stay on the shop floor unless called to the offices to fix something. Especially us lowly nightshiftcels. Fixing cars is a necessity not a hobby because I don't earn all that much and i have bills. I fix cars to make extra money. Being on your back on the cold floor fighting with broken rusty crap all day and being filthy is hardly a chad hobby. Chad is so alpha his magnetic personality heals a car just from being in his presence. Just like Staceys/Roasties Vaginas automatically lubricate in his presence.

I'm ugly 3-4/10 and don't have much money or any status symbols and i'm balding and i have glasses.

anincelforlifelol said:
Holy fucking hell, is this real life?

What the fuck is happening to legitimate incels? Another dumb ass BETA. Go post on cuckcentral, NOT HERE.

Fuck you cupcake. I was active on r/incels for 18 months and FA before it was cucked. I'm 30. Ugly. Degenerate. Subhuman. The closest i've come to a GF is not being allowed to put my arm around a girl at nearly 30. Half the phaggots on here aren't even 18.

BlackPill47 said:
In theory, yes. But going out with the average university cunt today would be tiresome in the extreme and would rather not get brain-mogged.

I find a lot of university educated roasties intolerable because of their contamination with post modernist philosophy, Marxism and feminism from their time at universities.

Obviously, intelligence is attractive

nah, most of them have inflated egos

I've always been interested in smart girls (nerdy/hipster girls), but most of them wanted to be some hipster pretty boy struggling to pay for his gas bills, or some shit.

The one thing I don't like about smart girls is that they always have a way of wanting to challenge you. I'm not a competitive person, myself at all.

PessimisticFailure said:
Smart femherroids exist?  
[img=400x250]https://rgambler.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/male_female_bell_curve_.png[/img]
Not as many as smart men.

I have yet to meet an intelligent or funny female