Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else find most normies overbearing?

That's Based
ngl more sands here don't care about islam that much, they're just happy with their living conditions in here + no taxes except for VAT. you get to keep your whole salary and not pay any piece of shit niggers welfare money just because a cuck in a suit said so.

Also What Is The Diet Like There ? Generally Described
like any other western diets but there are southern sands who still enjoy eating tamir or ( فول وتميس ) It's really good. You can choose your diet in any way you want here and the food there is cheaper, I remember a whole family meal in here used to cost like ( 18 riyals ) 5 dollars from ALBAIK ( the best restaurant in here ), there's still mcdonalds and burger king if you prefer to stick with western style foods. It's expensive though.

I remember a whole family meal in here used to cost like ( 18 riyals ) 5 dollars from ALBAIK ( the best restaurant in here )
The quality of life in Saudi Arabia is off the charts.

like any other western diets but there are southern sands who still enjoy eating tamir or ( فول وتميس ) It's really good. You can choose your diet in any way you want here and the food there is cheaper, I remember a whole family meal in here used to cost like ( 18 riyals ) 5 dollars from ALBAIK ( the best restaurant in here ), there's still mcdonalds and burger king if you prefer to stick with western style foods. It's expensive though.
Sounds Intreresting

I'm sure you'd prefer your own food so no problem here.
I'm just happy for the cheap living conditions in here I'd get to keep my whole salary and cope to the end. :feelscomfy:

I'm just happy for the cheap living conditions in here I'd get to keep my whole salary and cope to the end. :feelscomfy:
Islamic paradise on Earth jfl, enjoy. :feelscomfy: