Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else find most normies overbearing?

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Dealing with them drains my energy because I am unable to obtain any social rewards (verbal validation, physical touch, sex).

Therefore I find them overbearing due to the lack of any positive reinforcement.

Are there actually brocels out here that enjoy or are at least able to tolerate normies?

When I was in college I only had one convo in 4 months, in which this guy came to talk to me about strategy games. After 2 min I felt like I wanted to vomit.

Fucking hate NPC conversations

When I was in college I only had one convo in 4 months, in which this guy came to talk to me about strategy games. After 2 min I felt like I wanted to vomit.

I Fucking Hate NT's

I only hang out with trucels I rarely ever interact with normtards unless I have to, I'd rather be friends with a trucel rather than an NT monster cuck.

Games are overrated.

I only hang out with trucels I rarely ever interact with normtards unless I have to, I'd rather be friends with a trucel rather than an NT monster cuck.
It's good that you are able to find truecels to hang out with, most truecels are hiding in their homes here.

It's good that you are able to find truecels to hang out with, most truecels are hiding in their homes here.
that's the benefit of gender segregation, and what's more normtards here don't talk about sex or don't even brag about having a gf they only keep shut about it in their soycial media. Because if they do they get in trouble, and I'm happy that I'm living in a based country with no taxes other than VAT. saudi arabia >>>>>>>>>> western cuckold scumcieties.

that's the benefit of gender segregation, and what's more normtards here don't talk about sex or don't even brag about having a gf they only keep shut about it in their soycial media. Because if they do they get in trouble, and I'm happy that I'm living in a based country with no taxes other than VAT. saudi arabia >>>>>>>>>> western cuckold scumcieties.
I forgot that you were Muslim, silly me. Saudi Arabia seems like a great country to me, religiously conservative and has a good economy, although I am saying this as a ricecel so I might not be spot on with my understanding of Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:
Tolerate? Yes, you have to, if you want to interact with the world. Enjoy? Are you joking?

My subhuman body can't handle it.

Some giga NT normies in their teens seem to be genuinely enjoying life.
I'm not talking about them, I'm taking about my myself in this case. You asked if we enjoy normies around us. I don't.

I forgot that you were Muslim, silly me. Saudi Arabia seems like a great country to me, religiously conservative and a good economy, although I am saying this as a ricecel so I might not be spot on with my understanding of Saudi Arabia.
islam is a good cope I mean let's be honest. In islam muslims are taught to share their wealth among others In eid they give each other free money last year I got 900 riyals lol. And comparing saudi arabia to other pigskin countries saudi arabia MOGS and is a good place for a trucel to live in, no taxes + you never see any young couples around + based gender segregation so trucels won't be left out + nicer more tolerable people + great economy and even in uni if you fail they can give you grade curve ups just to pass. I got 6 D's on 6 courses last year even though I barely tried lol. It's the best country to live in fuck whatever pigskins say they can cope in their shit hole countries and worship whores 24/7 it's not my problem, I'll just semi-neet here and play dcs to piss off more pigskin normtards. :feelscomfy:

islam is a good cope I mean let's be honest. In islam muslims are taught to share their wealth among others In eid they give each other free money last year I got 900 riyals lol. And comparing saudi arabia to other pigskin countries saudi arabia MOGS and is a good place for a trucel to live in, no taxes + you never see any young couples around + based gender segregation so trucels won't be left out + nicer more tolerable people + great economy and even in uni if you fail they can give you grade curve ups just to pass. I got 6 D's on 6 courses last year even though I barely tried lol. It's the best country to live in fuck whatever pigskins say they can cope in their shit hole countries and worship whores 24/7 it's not my problem, I'll just semi-neet here and play dcs to piss off more pigskin normtards. :feelscomfy:
That's quite a hefty sum of money, nice. In riceland taxes are high + you see young couples everywhere + no gender segregation so truecels are banished from the outside + cold and calculating people + shit economy and they make life a living hell for non-conformists like me in uni. I wish I could have a better life like you do. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

That's quite a hefty sum of money, nice. In riceland taxes are high + you see young couples everywhere + no gender segregation so truecels are banished from the outside + cold and calculating people + shit economy and they make life a living hell for non-conformists like me in uni. I wish I could have a better life like you do. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I'm sorry you had to endure all of this brocel, the system in cucked western/asian countries are designed against sub 5 males. Fuck all of those cucks and chads one day the islamic revolution will happen and taxes will cease to exist.

I'm sorry you had to endure all of this brocel, the system in cucked western/asian countries are designed against sub 5 males. Fuck all of those cucks and chads one day the islamic revolution will happen and taxes will cease to exist.
At least we got to talk, I feel better now. I used to laugh at the idea of Sharia law for Asians touted by @AsiaCel but it really is the best way to deal with foids from what I've seen recently in Afghanistan.

At least we got to talk, I feel better now. I used to laugh at the idea of Sharia law for Asians touted by @AsiaCel but it really is the best way to deal with foids from what I've seen recently in Afghanistan.
tbh islam is a reasonable cope unlike cuckstianity, it's the best most efficient counter attack on femitards who keep pushing for whores rights. It's the least cucked religion regardless of what pigskins spout " muh 5 prayers " you don't have to pray all the time most guys here skip prayers it's normal.

tbh islam is a reasonable cope unlike cuckstianity, it's the best most efficient counter attack on femitards who keep pushing for whores rights. It's the least cucked religion regardless of what pigskins spout " muh 5 prayers " you don't have to pray all the time most guys here skip prayers it's normal.
Pisslam Was Made By The Kikes Just Like Cuckstianity

tbh islam is a reasonable cope unlike cuckstianity, it's the best most efficient counter attack on femitards who keep pushing for whores rights.
Christianity has become a joke.
It's the least cucked religion regardless of what pigskins spout " muh 5 prayers " you don't have to pray all the time most guys here skip prayers it's normal.
Jfl based prayerskippingcels.

Christianity has become a joke.

Jfl based prayerskippingcels.
cuckstianity is plain retarded it's a religion where pigskins make the rules about god, pigskins don't wanna pray they only wanna worship whores and beat on sub 5 males and justify it using religion. Islam is quite strict about whores and I know it sounds futile but whores should be kept as sex slaves because they have no value or worth other than sex. saudi arabia is based at everything HELL EVEN PRISONERS HERE GET FREE GIFTS AND ARE NOT ASS-FUCKED BY NIGGERS IN SHITTY PIGSKIN COUNTRIES

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT2uDH7nLL0

Do You Guys Have Rain There Or Is It Dry Like Almost The Whole Year ?
it's dry most of the time, it rarely rains and when it doesn it floods most neighborhoods here. I heard it snows in al-taif but I haven't been there.

it's dry most of the time, it rarely rains and when it doesn it floods most neighborhoods here. I heard it snows in al-taif but I haven't been there.
Are There A Lot Of Insects Specifically Bugs And Mosquitoes In There Like There Would Be In Humid Hot Countries Or In Dry Hot Countries There Are Considerably Less ? I'll Guess The Latter

cuckstianity is plain retarded it's a religion where pigskins make the rules about god, pigskins don't wanna pray they only wanna worship whores and beat on sub 5 males and justify it using religion. Islam is quite strict about whores and I know it sounds futile but whores should be kept as sex slaves because they have no value or worth other than sex. saudi arabia is based at everything HELL EVEN PRISONERS HERE GET FREE GIFTS AND ARE NOT ASS-FUCKED BY NIGGERS IN SHITTY PIGSKIN COUNTRIES

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT2uDH7nLL0

Your prison looks better than most houses here jfl. I like how whores are kept under control in Islam and if they do spiral out of control, they get honor killed like in Iran/Afghanistan

Are There A Lot Of Insects Specifically Bugs And Mosquitoes In There Like There Would Be In Humid Hot Countries Or In Dry Hot Countries There Are Considerably Less ? I'll Guess The Latter
not really, my room is a fucking mess and I never saw any bugs. Mosquitoes on the other hand are fucking everywhere when the weather reaches low temperatures. But you can counter them using these electric tennis ball bats or I forgot what they called.

Your prison looks better than most houses here jfl. I like how whores are kept under control in Islam and if they do spiral out of control, they get honor killed like in Iran/Afghanistan
tbh some sandcels here drift or do crimes on purpose just to neetmax on prison, the guards ( if you're lucky ) might let you have your phone on there. I have a video of a sandcel who has a fucking gaming pc on prison :lul:

tbh some sandcels here drift or do crimes on purpose just to neetmax on prison, the guards ( if you're lucky ) might let you have your phone on there. I have a video of a sandcel who has a fucking gaming pc on prison :lul:
the ministry doesn't do jackshit either

Having a gaming pc in prison is unheard of, never heard of it, I'm thoroughly surprised.

not really, my room is a fucking mess and I never saw any bugs. Mosquitoes on the other hand are fucking everywhere when the weather reaches low temperatures. But you can counter them using these electric tennis ball bats or I forgot what they called.
Also Do You Guys Smoke Hookah Or How That Thing Is Called ?

the ministry doesn't do jackshit either
I know this might seem random but what do you think of the recent Halloween celebration in Saudi Arabia?

Having a gaming pc in prison is unheard of, never heard of it, I'm thoroughly surprised.
Depends A Lot On The Countries , I Heard That In Scandinavian Countries You Basically Get A Sort Of Mini House On Your Own But You Can't Leave After A Specific Area

sands in prison take showers in different places not altogether unlike faggot prisons in retarded western countries.

sands in prison take showers in different places not altogether unlike faggot prisons in retarded western countries.
It sure does sound like paradise on Earth to me.

Also Do You Guys Smoke Hookah Or How That Thing Is Called ?
hookah? that regular everyday cigar? hell no we smoke shisha's 100x more efficient than cigars.

I know this might seem random but what do you think of the recent Halloween celebration in Saudi Arabia?
plenty of sands are against it and I'm happily gonna side with them, I'd prefer things to stay normal here not shift to appealing western cuckolds

hookah? that regular everyday cigar? hell no we smoke shisha's 100x more efficient than cigars.
I Thought It's Called Hookah , The One With The Tube Or Something That Has Water Vapors

It sure does sound like paradise on Earth to me.
islam coping aside, I'd rather live indoctrinated in a religion but grow in a based environment rather than being forced to pay money to niggers who hate my fucking guts

plenty of sands are against it and I'm happily gonna side with them, I'd prefer things to stay normal here not shift to appealing western cuckolds
Based :feelsokman::yes::yes::yes::feelsokman:

I Thought It's Called Hookah , The One With The Tube Or Something That Has Water Vapors
AH that, I thought you meant a cigar brand in here my bad. also ye it's the same as shisha.

AH that, I thought you meant a cigar brand in here my bad. also ye it's the same as shisha.
Also Do You Guys Usually Smoke Cigarettes ? Here In Austria It's Quite Common ( 31% ) I'm A Smoker Myself Aswell

Also Do You Guys Usually Smoke Cigarettes ? Here In Austria It's Quite Common ( 31% ) I'm A Smoker Myself Aswell
yes there are rarely any restrictions in here. Most pro-muslims are against it but a lot of sands here don't give a shit.

yes there are rarely any restrictions in here. Most pro-muslims are against it but a lot of sands here don't give a shit.
Is Chewing Tobacco Common In There ?

YES, A LOT they call it noshooq ( نشوق ) it's usually rampant around teens in here.
Also What Sports Are Popular Or Most Played There ?