Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else find it hilarious

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
How theres so few incels online but there's always 1000s of lurkers :feelsautistic::feelshaha::feelskek:
We're like a petting zoo people take their kids to

We are like Socrates preaching for the masses. And yes, we could be literally executed for corrupting youth.

i'd like to think a lot of those are incels who don't want to sign up. but yeah we probably have a lot of incelphobes.

imagine hating us but scrolling through this site. kill yourself incelphobes :feelsLSD:

How theres so few incels online but there's always 1000s of lurkers :feelsautistic::feelshaha::feelskek:
We're like a petting zoo people take their kids to
And some people here still cope by saying normies dont hate us or obsess about us :feelshaha:

i'd like to think a lot of those are incels who don't want to sign up
i was one of them and didn't have the courage, i was bluepilled when i started thinking "oh maybe i'm an incel after all", but i joined when i felt i was blackpilled enough

A third of them are FBI, another one are IT cucks, and last portion are normies/Chads that browse in here like if it was 9FAG.

Tfw no one pets you...

They just stare

And grip their weapon tighter