Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else find it hard to stay at a ver low bofyfat%?

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Everytime I get to very low bodyfat I start to feel like I can eat a horse and start eating like Im in an eating contest.

It's probably because you're starving yourself. You need to learn to eat normally. A diet should be how you usually eat, but in a small calorie deficit. If your usual diet is shit, then you need to change that before you decide to try and lose weight.

If you do it right, the amount of calories you need to eat to lose weight at a low body fat shouldn't be that much lower than at the start of your diet.

Nope. I guess I'm just so good at LDAR that I can keep lying on the couch or bed even when I feel hungry.

Yeah, this is why I need to avoid weed because It gives me crazy munchies but weed and drinking are my only copes.

CopingGymcel said:
It's probably because you're starving yourself. You need to learn to eat normally. A diet should be how you usually eat, but in a small calorie deficit. If your usual diet is shit, then you need to change that before you decide to try and lose weight.

If you do it right, the amount of calories you need to eat to lose weight at a low body fat shouldn't be that much lower than at the start of your diet.

When I go on a huge calorie deficit (like 800-1200 calories a day) I can look lean in a week. I'm doing it again but eating more carbs these days. My weight always flunctuates because I smoke weed and sometimes eat more than I should. Also because my house is always full of junk. My diet is okay but my brothers get no nutrition at all and stuff their faces with crisps and other junk. Despite this, my parents still buy junk food every shopping. They know fuck all about nutrition and they don't care.

Your body hasn't gotten used to staying that lean.

Look into "reverse dieting" and allow your self to slowly work back up to your original (or intended) calories/macros. Heck, even throw in some HIIT cardio to up your metabolism.

You could use Avatar Nutrition (10 bucks a month) to monitor your body composition, if you want and they also have a option to help you with reverse dieting.

If you want to maintain contest condition or leanness then that's almost impossible because your hormones will get fucked.

My low test has never allowed me to be low body fat. I am low weight/high fat.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Your body hasn't gotten used to staying that lean.

Look into "reverse dieting" and allow your self to slowly work back up to your original (or intended) calories/macros. Heck, even throw in some HIIT cardio to up your metabolism.

You could use Avatar Nutrition (10 bucks a month) to monitor your body composition, if you want and they also have a option to help you with reverse dieting.

If you want to maintain contest condition or leanness then that's almost impossible because your hormones will get fucked.

I don’t know, man. I’m never bulking again, my face looks bloated as fuck when I up my calories. For me, it’ll always either be maintainence or calorie deficit. I’d rather have a lean face at the cost of being skinny. Even though ive got subhuman features, it looks way worse when I gain even a little bit of weight. If I had a wider jaw with bigger cheekbones, I’d have no problem bulking.

Vision said:
I don’t know, man. I’m never bulking again, my face looks bloated as fuck when I up my calories. For me, it’ll always either be maintainence or calorie deficit. I’d rather have a lean face at the cost of being skinny. Even though ive got subhuman features, it looks way worse when I gain even a little bit of weight.

Story of my life. I store fat on my face in the worst way possible. My cheeks balloon like crazy, and my lips get narrower. I was kinda chubby for a couple years and I looked ridiculous.