Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else find hitting on a girl SO stressful? >.<

Do you find it stressful?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
So tonight I saw this girl and I wanted to ask her out. I spent so much time agonising over it that by the time I felt I could do it it was too late, heh.

But to be fair... I knew that might happen but I wanted to take that time to process the situation because it's been a very long time since I ever even really considered hitting on a girl. So I was trying to push through that and develop the skill.

I came to the conclusion that just being friendly and asking for her number is probably fine. And also that I should be kind of human about it. Like... it's a normal thing to do.

If I see her around again (which is very possible) then hopefully I'll have it in me to do it.

To be honest it's super rare that I even see a girl that I like enough to want to do that, which is probably why I've never taken the time to really develop the skill. When I was younger I used to find it much easier for some reason.

Anyway, sorry this was a long post!

inkwel hitting on girls :feelskek:

When I was in HS the very thought of approaching terrified me but I did so anyways twice. Nowadays I'm kinda over my "fear" of women in general and the idea of approaching doesn't affect me but since I've been blackpilled (and no one ever expressed any interest for me) I haven't approached IRL in 2 years.

No because I don't even try, a sub5 curry manlet approaching would instantly get reported to police

Hitting on a girl that gives you no signs of interest... Wtf are you thinking

do not fear females. they have the strength of a child. you could crush her if you wanted.

Talking to girls in general. I dont want or mean to put them on a pedestal but I get really nervous around them

It used to feel stressful, back when I was a blue pilled PUA cringelord. But now when I think back, I don't get anxiety or anything. Instead I just laugh at how fucking retarded I was.

Haven't even attempted to do this since 2014, why bother when you know it's over, it will just result in inevitable disappointment

Hitting on a girl that gives you no signs of interest... Wtf are you thinking
Also this. Hitting on a woman without any signs of interest is literally chad only.

Next time lol… Next time… :lul::lul::lul: Being a pussy myself I already know you’re never going to ask her out.

Yes, because every chance and rejection means an obstacle to the goal.