Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone else feel this?

NZb6Air

NZb6Air

Banned
-
Long-term love deprivation is affecting me physically, I'm living with a physical pain in my heart and lungs like they're being chronically squeezed 24/7, and it's not new-- I have always felt it, since i've been an abused dog all my life, including toddler years, but I feel like my life energy was overpowering it, but now that I'm 26, it's the only thing I can feel even though metabolically etc (checked) there's nothing wrong and I'm doing everything right in my power to rule out any cardiovascular issue.

It is temporarily relieved whenever I can touch someone but it comes back as soon as it's over, I'm sure the only remedy to this pain is a Long term cuddling partner which i can't hope for since i'm subhuman ugly, I've looked into oxytocin sprays but they last only a few minutes and they're hard to come by, is there really no cure to this?

I know this feeling well. Just hug your pillow and use c.ai, yo

Yes emotions eventually translate into physical illnesses. This is nature's invisible hand trying to purge you and I from the mating pool because we were deemed unfit and undesirable when it comes to propagating our genetics.

I think I used to kind of feel this way but now as an oldcel I’m mostly emotionally numb.

Long-term love deprivation is affecting me physically, I'm living with a physical pain in my heart and lungs like they're being chronically squeezed 24/7, and it's not new-- I have always felt it, since i've been an abused dog all my life, including toddler years, but I feel like my life energy was overpowering it, but now that I'm 26, it's the only thing I can feel even though metabolically etc (checked) there's nothing wrong and I'm doing everything right in my power to rule out any cardiovascular issue.

It is temporarily relieved whenever I can touch someone but it comes back as soon as it's over, I'm sure the only remedy to this pain is a Long term cuddling partner which i can't hope for since i'm subhuman ugly, I've looked into oxytocin sprays but they last only a few minutes and they're hard to come by, is there really no cure to this?
feel this way everyday, no end in sight, my zoomer hormones and libido only making it even worse.

Are you saying it goes away with age? Are you older than 35?
Yeah and yes it does or at least greatly diminishes.

You might want to look into Tony Robbins, NLP and state control.

It doesn’t work for everyone but it’s probably the only thing that’s kept me from roping other than fear of hell and the unknown in general of course.
https://youtu.be/4u6DcnNuIPw?si=xB4eRW_nNXICjAlD

I know this feeling, can relate to it

You should try seeing a psychiatrist to see if they can give you anything to cope. It's a horrible sensation and I'd do this I could afford it.