Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else feel this way about dating?

Bakmantis

Bakmantis

Greycel
I see hot women that are leading great lives through Instagram and sometimes I wish I could afford to do the same activities they do but I can’t yet. I feel like I’m not good enough for them if I can’t give them a nice life. This sounds simpy but it it makes me jealous when I see them with other guys in social settings.

I just want crempie

Of course you're not good enough for them. You're posting on an incel forum mang

I see hot women that are leading great lives through Instagram and sometimes I wish I could afford to do the same activities they do but I can’t yet. I feel like I’m not good enough for them if I can’t give them a nice life. This sounds simpy but it it makes me jealous when I see them with other guys in social settings.
Ok GrAYcel

So why exactly do they deserve the best possible life from you? What entitles them to that? Cuck mentality wjen Chad thinks about absolutely none of that shit, he does not care and the vapid whores you're looking at on Instagram don't either. All they care about until they reach the point at which they're ready to "settle down" and start betabuxxing is fucking the most attractive men they can. Even if you were a wealthy, polite, high-class gentleman they wouldn't touch you with a telephone pole unless they were leeching off of your money and cheating behind your back in a marriage. Gray thread, tbh. :feelskek:

in dating and looks hierarchy we are like worms and they angels in a sky you will never reach, a thing you learn in highschool, i even feel bad and my leg shivers when i think i could have anything with an instagram model for example, its just another species

So why exactly do they deserve the best possible life from you? What entitles them to that? Cuck mentality wjen Chad thinks about absolutely none of that shit, he does not care and the vapid whores you're looking at on Instagram don't either. All they care about until they reach the point at which they're ready to "settle down" and start betabuxxing is fucking the most attractive men they can. Even if you were a wealthy, polite, high-class gentleman they wouldn't touch you with a telephone pole unless they were leeching off of your money and cheating behind your back in a marriage. Gray thread, tbh. :feelskek:

in dating and looks hierarchy we are like worms and they angels in a sky you will never reach, a thing you learn in highschool, i even feel bad and my leg shivers when i think i could have anything with an instagram model for example, its just another species

I'd just say give up and take the blackpill. It's time to wake up, brother.

I’ve seen hot stackies with mediocre or below average guys. Like for example today I saw a hot white girl with an Asian guy