Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else feel they have sociopathic tendencies?

• Thread starter Eternal Observer
  • Start date
Eternal Observer

Eternal Observer

Spectral Entity
★★★
I've been having thoughts lately that i've become some variant of a sociopath or something along the lines. For the last 8 years or so i've felt almost primarily anger, resentment and sadness, but only in the last few years have i felt hollow. Its like i still feel those emotions but my body has no physical capacity to actually express them anymore. My face is usually just blank unless i laugh at something and 99% of the time i find myself studying people and their reactions to certain words said certain ways by certain people and just recording this information for some reason. I almost never leave the house or socialize with people (outside of college) and besides my incessant urge to procreate, i actually prefer being left alone to my copes in the dark. Im probably just being dramatic again.

ASPD puts you at a disposition for lack of empathy, my genetics report thing had lack of empathy signs in big red letters every few lines

ASPD puts you at a disposition for lack of empathy, my genetics report thing had lack of empathy signs in big red letters every few lines
Would you say that i show similar signs?

Not enough. Socipathmaxxing is right way in this degenerate shithole :/

Of course. If you don't develop a narcissistic completely self interested manipulative personality after realizing the blackpill than you're a cuck

Would you say that i show similar signs?
Introversion and general misanthropic feelings is enough to land you in antisocial cluster nowadays tbh. I’m not low inhib enough to be a sociopath, you’d have to have the biggest balls on earth to qualify for that

No not really tbh

Of course. If you don't develop a narcissistic completely self interested manipulative personality after realizing the blackpill than you're a cuck
It does seem like the only natural response to such a bleak realization
Introversion and general misanthropic feelings is enough to land you in antisocial cluster nowadays tbh. I’m not low inhib enough to be a sociopath, you’d have to have the biggest balls on earth to qualify for that
I thought sociopaths were more covert about their tactics and often use manipulation. I believe its psychopaths that are low inhib

I've been having thoughts lately that i've become some variant of a sociopath or something along the lines. For the last 8 years or so i've felt almost primarily anger, resentment and sadness, but only in the last few years have i felt hollow. Its like i still feel those emotions but my body has no physical capacity to actually express them anymore. My face is usually just blank unless i laugh at something and 99% of the time i find myself studying people and their reactions to certain words said certain ways by certain people and just recording this information for some reason. I almost never leave the house or socialize with people (outside of college) and besides my incessant urge to procreate, i actually prefer being left alone to my copes in the dark. Im probably just being dramatic again.
im liek u but was bullied 10yrs now ppl just laugh at me

im liek u but was bullied 10yrs now ppl just laugh at me
I was bullied all throughout my childhood for my disproportionate head to body ratio. People snicker at me sometimes but i mean, what is a rain drop to an ocean right?

I was bullied all throughout my childhood for my disproportionate head to body ratio. People snicker at me sometimes but i mean, what is a rain drop to an ocean right?

really?i was very bullied and i have PTSD and flashbacks all time. theres no day where i dont think about either revenge or remind sad past

I surely do have

I dream of a day that every Jewish female from puberty will be injected with morphine, drugged up with Adderall, and then be forced to witness their womb and ovaries being surgically removed, in front of her eyes, while she lays there helpless.

Afterwards, the doctors, wearing their hazmat suits, will drop her womb and ovaries on the ground, and step on it!

Later on, the doctors, working for the FOURTH REICH, will sew up her roast beef curtains, leaving only a small hole so that the rancid pussy doesn't get infected.

Does this make me a sociopath, or a noble follower of Adolf HitlER?

really?i was very bullied and i have PTSD and flashbacks all time. theres no day where i dont think about either revenge or remind sad past
It was rough in gen y man
I dream of a day that every Jewish female from puberty will be injected with morphine, drugged up with Adderall, and then be forced to witness their womb and ovaries being surgically removed, in front of her eyes, while she lays there helpless.

Afterwards, the doctors, wearing their hazmat suits, will drop her womb and ovaries on the ground, and step on it!

Later on, the doctors, working for the FOURTH REICH, will sew up her roast beef curtains, leaving only a small hole so that the rancid pussy doesn't get infected.

Does this make me a sociopath, or a noble follower of Adolf HitlER?
Probably both tbh

I don't think I'm sociopathic but I do think have some combination of bipolar, schizophrenic and autism.

I'm professionally diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder.

Sociopaths me. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I think everyone does. I don't have morals anymore. Very hard to when no one cares about you.

Yes I started feeling it quite recently, that's what inceldom does to you.

Yes, I did have these tendencies since I was a little boy. But I doubt that I'm a sociopath-I just hate injustice. I have a very strong sense of righteousness and justice. When girls treated me like crap for no reason, when they lied to the teacher and manipulated others to make me suffer, that was when I realized these creatures were not just. And I hate that. And there is nothing wrong or sociopathic about it, in fact I'd say it's something heroic noticing injustice and swearing to fight against it. Even if it means being violent. I used to punch girls when I was in school-but only those who would treat me unfairly. I did the same to guys so I didn't see how it's not a just punishment, especially considering that the lies and manipulation of girls was MUCH worse and much more effective than those of the guys.

I'm mostly apathetic towards many things, women included. That's why I'm indifferent when people would post topics of women being beaten, killed raped etc. while everyone else cheers and the small minority condemns it. Not sure about sociopathic though, I tend to feel bad for other users who post some of their stories of bullying, molestation, abuse of any kind. But eh whatever I guess.

I imagine bashing people's heads in all the time but i don't think I'm a sociopath.

I’ve developed a few over the years

There’s no need to have low inhib to be considered a sociopath, only psychopaths have very low inhib tbh. A boy in his puberty who loves to watch people fighting and hurting each other is very likely to have sociopathic tendencies, he may never fight or hurt other people. Don’t know what causes these senses, maybe we are all sociopaths but society and rules determine our senses. Incels are likely to have sociopathic tendencies as we are cast outs.

I used to think I was a sociopath but apparently it's just autism, and years of being treated like shit. I used to have more empathy, though less than average. Nowadays I have a tiny bit of empathy left but it's practically non-existent. I can lie without remorse and I don't feel bad when bad things happen to people. If I were better looking and NT with those same traits I'd do well in society, which rewards bad people with social skills and looks.

I would if I had higher SMV

I feel like I'm becoming a sociopath more and more as time goes on. All capability to feel anything towards people is being burned out of me as time goes on, and people and society continues to disappoint me. Absolutely nobody is redeeming themselves and proving that they are halfway decent, so I don't really feel anything for anyone. I don't care anymore.

I feel like I'm becoming a sociopath more and more as time goes on. All capability to feel anything towards people is being burned out of me as time goes on, and people and society continues to disappoint me. Absolutely nobody is redeeming themselves and proving that they are halfway decent, so I don't really feel anything for anyone. I don't care anymore.

It makes me laugh when people try to ask me personal questions and shit at work. I’m the boss, and I’ve straight up told them before “ if I ever feel like talking about it I’ll come find you and let you know”. Or they’ll ask me how my weekend was, and I’m like “boring as fuck”. I don’t ever ask them about their personal lives, most people appreciate being given their space I think. I will engage with them about specific work topics at times but that’s about it. The few that try to engage me are just power brokering and it’s not beneficial to me so I shut them down hard.

It makes me laugh when people try to ask me personal questions and shit at work. I’m the boss, and I’ve straight up told them before “ if I ever feel like talking about it I’ll come find you and let you know”. Or they’ll ask me how my weekend was, and I’m like “boring as fuck”. I don’t ever ask them about their personal lives, most people appreciate being given their space I think. I will engage with them about specific work topics at times but that’s about it. The few that try to engage me are just power brokering and it’s not beneficial to me so I shut them down hard.
That is certainly something I can relate to. Shutting people down feels great, so does knocking them off their pedestals or hurting their egos. Ruining someone's day or life fills me with this satisfaction that I can't even begin to describe.

Whenever you begin to detach yourself from emotions and really objectively look at everything, you can suddenly see how selfish everyone is and how all of their desires to interact with you are just out of self-interest. Shutting people down feels even better when you are aware of the fact that they only want anything to do with you if it's for personal gain.

Hopefully I can become a boss someday so that I can slap some sense into dumb and deluded normalfags who think they're special snowflakes.

I'm legit diagnosed as an autistic psychopath

That is certainly something I can relate to. Shutting people down feels great, so does knocking them off their pedestals or hurting their egos. Ruining someone's day or life fills me with this satisfaction that I can't even begin to describe.

Whenever you begin to detach yourself from emotions and really objectively look at everything, you can suddenly see how selfish everyone is and how all of their desires to interact with you are just out of self-interest. Shutting people down feels even better when you are aware of the fact that they only want anything to do with you if it's for personal gain.

Hopefully I can become a boss someday so that I can slap some sense into dumb and deluded normalfags who think they're special snowflakes.

It becomes painfully obvious when you put it out in the open, and it’s funny. The attempted power brokers are so insistent on pleasing me and self conscious they get off when I actually do pay attention for work items.

There is another guy in my office who is my peer, wife and kids and shit. Never attempted to invite me to his house even once, he gets it and is the same way. We don’t have any animosity to each other and enjoy our workplace interactions, and make no attempts to go beyond that.

I am not a sociopath and I’m not bitter and do none of it out of revenge, but I have some characteristics, and see selfish behavior and power dynamics for what it is. I think it’s a good balance for work.

There is no pleasure I get from it, it just is what it is for me that’s why they can’t shake me.

Last edited:
It becomes painfully obvious when you put it out in the open, and it’s funny. The attempted power brokers are so insistent on pleasing me and self conscious they get off when I actually do pay attention for work items.

There is another guy in my office who is my peer, wife and kids and shit. Never attempted to invite me to his house even once, he gets it and is the same way. We don’t have any animosity to each other and enjoy our workplace interactions, and make no attempts to go beyond that.

I am not a sociopath and I’m not bitter, but I have some characteristics. I think it’s a good balance for work.
It really is telling how people's tunes change so fast when they see potential for personal gain out of interacting with you. I think whenever I began to see this consistently, this was the straw that broke the camel's back. This was the pivotal moment in my life whenever I stopped feeling bad for wanting to manipulate people for my own personal gain.

Nobody will ever give you a chance at friendships or relationships, but watch how they will trip over themselves if they think you have something to offer them.

My sociopathic tendencies are getting worse with time, but my ability to hold frame and fool people is improving. While it may appear that I'm a normal harmless person, I actually don't feel anything and just mimic people to put up a facade. I think this is great for the professional environment because I can ruthlessly compete while fooling people into trusting me.

Not really.

Unless you counted sociopathic as wanting to beat the shit out of certain people.