Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone else feel sexhavers are just superior?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
My only redeeming feature is being good at video games, and I'm actually terrible at all video games. But that's not the subject of the thread, is it?

Well yeah it is, because I squadded up with a normie to play some Apex. I lost my neutral kd yesterday and I'm snowballing back to .6 k/d, meanwhile the guy is top fragger on our team every time with at least 4 kills and the last game we played we won he was top fragger overall with 10 kills. What's this gotta do with inceldom you say? I just found out that he's been playing at his girlfriend's place the whole time. So he's not only better at video games, he's also better at life.

Thoughts? Thanks for subscribing to my blog btw.

I'm bad at videogames too. Yes we are subhuman and others are superior to us.

I don't view anyone as more superior than me, especially a sexhaver.

There is no objective notion of superiority other than a purely Darwinian perspective. Who is superior? As life itself revolves around survival, I'd argue it is those who manage to spread their genes. Anything else is superficial cope.

No it’s actually the opposite, I often feel much more superior than them.

No, I see them as dumb mouth breathers in their current position because of money and nepotism.

Because this absurd crony capitalist service economy rewards or favors them even though it should of collapsed years ago.

On a final note, I'm tired of seeing stupid people and retards reproduce but not me. I feel extreme hatred and anger seeing random idiots enjoy all the perks out of life while I'm constantly left with nothing alone. One way or another I'm going to get mine and what has been denied to me all throughout my life, even if it means I have to walk to the very gates of hell.

Last edited:
Only because they reinforce their genetic superiority over us every opportunity they get.

No not anymore at least. reading Buddhist and Hindu swami monks books on celibacy maxing has made me more comfortable with inceldom.

No not anymore at least. reading Buddhist and Hindu swami monks books on celibacy maxing has made me more comfortable with inceldom.
what do they say in those books? maybe give a brief summary

what do they say in those books? maybe give a brief summary
Meditation increases awareness of emotions/sensations and when your more aware of them, its easier to control them. That's what these books teach. Also there are meditation mental states called Jhanas, where one feels at peace and harmony, helped me calm down alot

he's not only better at video games, he's also better at life
it happens: testosterone doesn't just make you look manlier it's important to IQ too

plus women do appreciate IQ on some level, so all things equal they'll probably go with the smarter guy. It's not rated high enough to beat stuff like looks but if the guy you're gaming with looks similar, his IQ would win

That said: guys who look nice are happier and less stress so even if their DNA wasn't wired for a higher IQ, they can realize a higher capacity of their IQ due to their health

the chronic depression we suffer from being ugly means even if we have better DNA for IQs it doesn't get manifested