Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone else feel like this?

zobri

zobri

Greycel

I'm sure some of you have seen this scene.

You don't have to be deformed to feel the same way as Joseph Merrick. This is a scene from The Elephant Man. Excellent movie.

Sometimes I look in the mirror and my heart pangs. The sting of ugliness hits me like a ton of bricks.

Many of us will die lonely, with no legacy left behind. No children to continue our genetic line.

I read a biography of him and could relate so much

I feel this way, but I also feel that we can do a lot to change our appearance and our self esteem.

I feel this way, but I also feel that we can do a lot to change our appearance and our self esteem.

Plastic surgerymax

that nigga in your avi :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @chudur-budur how does the guy in OP's profile picture look so ugly yet have so many good features?

that nigga in your avi :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @chudur-budur how does the guy in OP's profile picture look so ugly yet have so many good features?
Race and brown eyes bro

Someone at looksism morphed his skin color. Turned him into a Chad

At least elephant man is famous, we will all be dust and forgotten.