Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone else feel like this forum is pointless?

Yes the forum is finished

A tallfag is an obnoxious tall dude who brags about his single most attractive trait that all women desire and is not aware of the halo it gives him. Announcing your height on an incel forum in the form of "I'm 6ft" or "I'm tall" is tallfaggotry.

Every thing is pointless. Life itself is meaningless if you are not a Chad.

All copes are pointless

I'm still saving for surgery and considering roid maxxxing too. I have a good frame so it might be worthwhile

Felt like I read this before

JFL a fat girl once refused to have sex with me

A tallfag is an obnoxious tall dude who brags about his single most attractive trait that all women desire and is not aware of the halo it gives him. Announcing your height on an incel forum in the form of "I'm 6ft" or "I'm tall" is tallfaggotry.
Damn that's crazy

Well to be fair a 5/10 faced guy who's 6'1 shouldn't have to date a fat women. If hypergamy wouldn't be such a huge problem, most of those guys wouldn't be here to begin with.

Well to be fair a 5/10 faced guy who's 6'1 shouldn't have to date a fat women. If hypergamy wouldn't be such a huge problem, most of those guys wouldn't be here to begin with.
tbh

The term "incel" is probably far too encompassing

Its my cope, incles.cope

The forum is just to ldar

This is my first impression, but it gives incels a place to shitpost, and have a little dopamine rush.

Reading this forum is one of my favorite copes. Thanks all fellow brocels and I really hope our situation gets better.

This forum doesn't need to have any point other then to exist so that social pariahs and renegades can assemble here without fear of prosecution.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back