Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else feel like they can't trust anyone

• Thread starter Deleted member 40236
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40236

Cryptic Muslim
-
I don't have any friends at the moment. I don't trust a soul. Enough betrayal, enough backbiting to show people aren't real.

Yeah man I don't trust anyone.
Not even myself :feelsLSD:

Same , I have been betrayed by people too many times . I don't trust anyone . I stopped making friends long ago .

I don’t trust most people:feelsbadman: they’re nearly never genuine and will always stab you in the back when it’s convenient

I don’t trust the people here. I have no one in real life.
What do you mean by Cia won't win?
I don’t trust most people they’re nearly never genuine and will always stab you in the back when it’s convenient
Right well, atleast when you're not on the autism spectrum you have access to more people, most people here are.

Who knows if you could find a real one out there. But you're on the autism spectrum, you experience few & short friendships if any at all.

Last edited:
I haven't had any since early childhood.

Same.

My dad hiding he had a wife and a kid for 40 years made me not trusting anyone, even closest people.
Having multiple wives is based. Maybe his other kid doesn't post on incel forums.

bullying and cluster B exposure made me like this. dude spent money to be my friend and drove to my house to take me out and introduced me to his friends , only to take me around to embarrass me NPD/psychopath mix. like wtf :feelswhat: he wasnt even rich too, i think my family has more money than his

bullying and cluster B exposure made me like this. dude spent money to be my friend and drove to my house to take me out and introduced me to his friends , only to take me around to embarrass me NPD/psychopath mix. like wtf he wasnt even rich too, i think my family has more money than his
This story doesn't make sense.

Having multiple wives is based. Maybe his other kid doesn't post on incel forums.
:feelshaha: True. He has 4 kids and a grandchild at 41. Mogs my incel butt.

I had no problem with it because it was before he met my mom, what pisses me off is he always hated, abused, blamed me and my siblings and i never knew why, it turns out its because he hated being with us and wanted to be with them, he didnt leave probably because he felt obligation and guilt so instead he turned our life into hell because of his frustration. My life and mental state would be 100x better if he left when i was a kid.

I just think people hate me and stay away from me. Nobody wants me around and they probably wish I was dead.

True. He has 4 kids and a grandchild at 41. Mogs my incel butt.
You said he hid it for 40 years and that he's 41. Are you shitting me.
I had no problem with it because it was before he met my mom, what pisses me off is he always hated, abused, blamed me and my siblings and i never knew why, it turns out its because he hated being with us and wanted to be with them,
Did he say this out of his own mouth?
he didnt leave probably because he felt obligation and guilt so instead he turned our life into hell because of his frustration. My life and mental state would be 100x better if he left when i was a kid.
Are you saying there was no positives for having a dad? For me if I didn't go to the dentist with my parents, I wouldn't have had tooth extractions. The dentists said I needed them though. But oh well.

You said he hid it for 40 years and that he's 41. Are you shitting me.
I rounded it up.
Did he say this out of his own mouth?
No, its obvious, now everything makes sense. He hated us because he raised us and blamed us for not being with them.
Are you saying there was no positives for having a dad?
No positives, its better no dad than shitty abusive dad. Being mentally fucked up since childhood nothing cant compensate or fix that.

No, its obvious, now everything makes sense. He hated us because he raised us and blamed us for not being with them.
Why did he stay?
No positives, its better no dad than shitty abusive dad. Being mentally fucked up since childhood nothing cant compensate or fix that.
I agree trauma is a serious issue but alot of incels have undiagnosed autism. You can't blame everything on trauma.

Why did he stay?
His dad left him when he was a child so probably didnt want to be like his dad.
I agree trauma is a serious issue but alot of incels have undiagnosed autism. You can't blame everything on trauma
Its not only that, its everything, entire shitty life going wrong. What i learned from being here for two years is every aspect of incels life sucks, not only not being able to attract women, health both physical and mental, lack of drive and motivation, loneliness, poverty, ruined childhood by abusive over controlling or selfish neglecting parents, no friends and being bullied in school. Rarely who from here succeeded in life as normal human being, beside dating and women.

This story doesn't make sense.
social embarrassment games. I was bullied and he befriended me and was nice to me unlike my bullies. Then invited me out with his friends but he attempted to embarrass me in front of his friends that he just introduced me too. He was a frenemie that set me up to be embarrassed. He then turned into a bully like the rest once the game was up

social embarrassment games. I was bullied and he befriended me and was nice to me unlike my bullies. Then invited me out with his friends but he attempted to embarrass me in front of his friends that he just introduced me too. He was a frenemie that set me up to be embarrassed. He then turned into a bully like the rest once the game was up
Sounds like a waste of time. Still confused.

I have never trusted anyone. Not even myself