Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone else feel like people think they are a pedo?

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
maybe its just me.. but i get really uncomfortable around other peoples kids.

im always worried their parents are observing my every move. looking for a potential pedo in me. 

because when chad is around kids he is friendly and its cute when they interact.

but when a neckbeard incel interacts with a child, it always makes everyone in the room uncomfortable. unless its like santa claus at the mall or something.

so for this reason i avoid all children. like even at the store, i get as far away from them as possible. (like looking for gift cards for mothers day and a group of kids came and looked at cards by my feet, i ditched the card isle. and they took way too long so i left the store and went to a new one across town. actual true story.)

im even uncomfortable around my cousins. i do the same thing. its an actual struggle to not be tense.
maybe its just internet culture leaking into my obessive brain. cause any time a kid shows up on twitch the chat spams PedoBear. cause everyone is a fucking potential pedophile these days.

ya idk its weird to talk about cause normies just respond with -- "well if youre worried about it maybe you are suppressing something"

like no. im just a socially awkward ugly male and im anxious around people and i obsess over every potential negative outcome 

my brain follows this same formula with anything. like if im walking out of a store without buying anything im a theif. if im walking alone at night by women im a rapist. if im walking and i see a cop on foot i constantly look over towards him to see if they are suspecting im an incel mass shooter or something. so i keep looking his way and then i actually get his attention. so then i spend the rest of the time in that space actively avoiding eye contact. and i end up acting very unnatural. 

social anxiety is seriously a nightmare

As a a virgin subhuman, you are seen as a weird creepy pedo.

I've always hated kids and avoided them, so now that I'm aware that society assumes I want to molest and rape them hasn't really changed anything. It validates my hatred of their loud rudeness.

Yeah, it's really got to do with stereotyping, but as an 20 yo asian, no, cause I don't think young asians are stereotypically portrayed as pedos.

Nah, I give off more of a mass shooter or serial killer "vibe" apparently.

This depends on how old you are. If you reach a certain age without having a female, people usually suspect that something's wrong with you. They are right, of course. But usually, they just think you're gay, especially if you're the kind of man who has favorite writers and favorite composers and shit like that like I have.

Because people always assume the worst for subhumans

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Nah, I give off more of a mass shooter or serial killer "vibe" apparently.

Same, a Stacy once told me that I look like the kind of guy to bring a bomb to school.

Framecel222 said:
Same, a Stacy once told me that I look like the kind of guy to bring a bomb to school.

LOL exact same thing happened to me.

People laughed at me and said "dont hurt anyone today, its just a joke".

i think its to do with your eyes, they look similar to mine.

Framecel222 said:

What was the context?

No, why would I think that?

modus_coperandi said:
What was the context?

There was no context, I was just sitting at the same table with her and some other people n the library and she randomly said it lol. Then I asked why and she just said "I don't know" and laughed.

7339er said:
LOL exact same thing happened to me.

People laughed at me and said "dont hurt anyone today, its just a joke".

i think its to do with your eyes, they look similar to mine.

It has to be the eyes. Have people ever asked you "why do you look so upset? Cheer up!" People used to ALWAYS say that to me as a kid, it pissed me off to no end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hZW3Sd3_AI

The only incel love story that could plausibly come true.

My family knows that I hate children and I avoid them in every way possible. But I also feel strong attraction towards younger teens and when I still used to meet with my peers I pointed it out at every possible moment just to get normies shocked and they were like "b-but they are too young blabla" and then shut up not knowing what to say.

gay_fag said:
My family knows that I hate children and I avoid them in every way possible. But I also feel strong attraction towards younger teens and when I still used to meet with my peers I pointed it out at every possible moment just to get normies shocked and they were like "b-but they are too young blabla" and then shut up not knowing what to say.

lol

A girl in highschool told me I seemed like a gangster in disguise.

One wrong move around a child as a guy has you passing go without collecting 200 dollars to the anal pounder hotel.

Thank feminism for convincing manginas and simps that all men are pedos and rapists in hiding.

Even without jail children are the bonds of slavery in this society.