Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Does anyone else feel like all foids are part of a collective?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
Based off my experiences, every foid I’ve met has all been the same. They all act the same, they have that bitchy stuck up “im too good for you” attitude. They all sound and talk the same way. They all kinda dress the same(usually skirts or yoga pants) They’ll all act the same if you try talking to any of them. They’ll always connect to each other in a way they don’t with males. AWALT was one of the most brutal blackpills i had to swallow

Hivemind
AWALT

Npcs are real

on the other hand, I can't feel as part of a collective even within small groups that are relatable by a small fraction.

They have no individuality but that's exactly what allows them to collectively control society to their advantage.

awalt :feelscomfy: pretending like foids can think for themselves is one of the greatest mistakes of man

They have no individuality but that's exactly what allows them to collectively control society to their advantage.

they don't control society, the puppeteers are all males.

True, they have no individuality, and they also hate male individuality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back