Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else feel ashamed when they go to the barber?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I know hair is a big part of looksmaxxing, but I can't bring myself to go to a barber and ask for a Chad style. It just feels like it's not for me and that I should get a normal, low maintenance hairstyle as an incel.

Even worse, they say you should bring a picture. Imagine going to the barber and saying "give me hair like this"

4in62n09i2o01
It would look pathetic

Going into a salon and asking for a Chad haircut would look pathetic. Going into a non-hipster Barber's and asking for a Chad haircut would look just fine.

MAN i guess there is a perk to being a negro i just get a simple Fade and gtfo no because i look WAY BETTER with a haircut.

You mean gay trendy haircuts.

Not really because I have a good hairline

These are my exact feelings on getting a "good" hair style. It doesn't match my subhumanity.

Depends on the barber tbh

I always dread them asking "so, what've you been up to lately?" I also dread having to walk out with my NW3 exposed

I HATE getting my haircut, i have so much anxiety about it. I havent got a cut in like 10 months now, i think im going to soon though. I prefer going and getting my hair cut by woman tbh, every barber i go to they cut my hair way to short even when i tell them not to. At least my mom know's the lady that works there, she always go's in and talk's to her about all kind's of stuff, i feel like that takes pressure off of me to talk to her so everything isn't awkward.

I just hate seeing myself in the mirror at the barber. I think I look ugly as fuck at all barber shops.

What sucks is that one barber took a video of me to post on his Instagram. I was too much of a beta to tell him to fuck off.

Havent had haircut in a year

I just get a hi top fade

I just shave my own head.Too high inhib to go barber.

haven't been to a barber in about 4 years

Either give yourself a buzzcut or grow out your hair.

I know hair is a big part of looksmaxxing, but I can't bring myself to go to a barber and ask for a Chad style. It just feels like it's not for me and that I should get a normal, low maintenance hairstyle as an incel.

Even worse, they say you should bring a picture. Imagine going to the barber and saying "give me hair like this"

View attachment 5704
It would look pathetic
Lol yes. Especially bringing a picture of a model and asking for his cut, is there a barber that woudlnt burst out laughing? Getting a nice haircut is so pointless when you are ugly, and even more so when you are NW1.5+

Attachments

• l3l.jpg
    l3l.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 54
My hair is my biggest cope. It kinda hides my shit head shape, and whenever the barber would cut too short I'd be nervous about being seen like that. Now that I'm going bald, I've truly lost all hope.