Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone else fantasize about harming their parents as revenge for their existence?

Retraux

Retraux

Greycel
It's a self-evident truth that our parents are ultimately at fault for the state of our lives. From their shit genetics, to their incompetent or, for some among us, abusive upbringing, we are ultimately products of the people who created us. The idea that we are responsible for where we end up is basically a denial of causality, and we usually hear it from our parents themselves, typically as a cope so they can protect their fragile egos.

A lot of us probably cope with daydreaming about inflicting violence, either on ourselves or others. I know at this point some of you will accuse me of fedposting. I'm not; I'm not advocating anyone do anything, I'm just being honest about my thoughts and want to see who relates. Anyway, alongside hurting people happier than me, I often fantasize about murder-suiciding my parents to the punish them for the crime of throwing me into the world and failing to set me up for success. My usual fantasy is either stabbing them or shooting them in such a way that they have time to watch me blow my brains in front of them before they bleed out just so they suffer as much as possible before they die. My resentment for them is enormous to the point where I can't say I love them; I just have some lizard-brained acclimation and attachment.

I know this is all pretty grim but I've having a large amount of suicidal and violent thoughts lately, more than any other types of thoughts in fact, and I need to vent. It's to the point where it's distracting me from obligations. I'll be in the middle of work or a lecture and slip into daydreaming about perpetrating murder and suicide. I usually consume gore content to wind down when I get to into it.

Anyone else relate? What are everyone's thoughts on your parents and the role they play in your lot?

No I love my parents GrAY

Can relate. But there is nothing I can do, so these thoughts just end up hurting me even more. For this I choose not to think about this all time.

I've been NEET for the past few months and violent thoughts are becoming more and more frequent as I LDAR. As much as I hate my parents sometimes I recognize they did they best they could

Absolutely not. I love my parents more than anyone else in the world. My father and me were like best friends till he died, and my mother and I are very close. Despite giving me shitty genetics, they always cared about me and did what they could to make things better for me

Bait. We all love our parents. I've thought about fighting back against my parents before, only after they hit me.

I've been NEET for the past few months and violent thoughts are becoming more and more frequent as I LDAR. As much as I hate my parents sometimes I recognize they did they best they could
Pretty much the same, other than the "recognize they did the best they could" part; my dad in particular was useless, but my mom made some incredibly dumb decisions like homeschooling me. This has become more and more of a problem for me over the last 2 months or so.

What's with the cries of "fed"? I'm not posting some manifesto or plan to commit crimes.

No. My existence already is a low but constant pain for them.

Id rather just leave them to rot in their mental illnesses and poverty

Absolutely not. I love my parents more than anyone else in the world. My father and me were like best friends till he died, and my mother and I are very close. Despite giving me shitty genetics, they always cared about me and did what they could to make things better for me
:cryfeels: I love my parents too, despite their disliking of me.

mmmm why sho serious *starts beatboxing*

It's a self-evident truth that our parents are ultimately at fault for the state of our lives. From their shit genetics, to their incompetent or, for some among us, abusive upbringing, we are ultimately products of the people who created us. The idea that we are responsible for where we end up is basically a denial of causality, and we usually hear it from our parents themselves, typically as a cope so they can protect their fragile egos.

A lot of us probably cope with daydreaming about inflicting violence, either on ourselves or others. I know at this point some of you will accuse me of fedposting. I'm not; I'm not advocating anyone do anything, I'm just being honest about my thoughts and want to see who relates. Anyway, alongside hurting people happier than me, I often fantasize about murder-suiciding my parents to the punish them for the crime of throwing me into the world and failing to set me up for success. My usual fantasy is either stabbing them or shooting them in such a way that they have time to watch me blow my brains in front of them before they bleed out just so they suffer as much as possible before they die. My resentment for them is enormous to the point where I can't say I love them; I just have some lizard-brained acclimation and attachment.

I know this is all pretty grim but I've having a large amount of suicidal and violent thoughts lately, more than any other types of thoughts in fact, and I need to vent. It's to the point where it's distracting me from obligations. I'll be in the middle of work or a lecture and slip into daydreaming about perpetrating murder and suicide. I usually consume gore content to wind down when I get to into it.

Anyone else relate? What are everyone's thoughts on your parents and the role they play in your lot?
Nope, they gave me unconditional love and always support me. So nope I love them