Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion does anyone else do this? [AUTISTS GTFIH]

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
this is a very autistic trait but I bite my individual fingers horizontally whenever I'm stressed or frustrated, primarily my middle finger but also my index and ring finger; usually on my right hand. I've been doing this for as long as I can remember. it's just an impulsive reaction, I don't even notice that I'm doing it most of the time. my middle finger actually has some noticeable wear from doing this so often

Thank god you don't bite them vertically because that would be extremely autistic of you.

Last edited:
I do that when im a little anxious ngl

No I'm not autistic

I used to do that

I bite my fingernails simply to keep them short, and use the detached nails as a floss for my teeth :feelsthink:

I bite my fingernails simply to keep them short, and use the detached nails as a floss for my teeth :feelsthink:
I bite my fingernails as well but I'm talking about biting your actual fingers horizontally

I bite my fingernails as well but I'm talking about biting your actual fingers horizontally
That seems to be a unique self-stimulatory behavior for you, but it is common for autists to damage their skin, as though we realize it is external and not truly ourselves.

idk, but i hit the left side of my head when im stressed out

I have a BFRB ( Body-focused repetitive behavior ) where I continuously bite the inside of my mouth ( Cheeks ) and my lips.

I have a BFRB ( Body-focused repetitive behavior ) where I continuously bite the inside of my mouth ( Cheeks ) and my lips.
I do this ngl

Very rarely now that I think of it

Don’t think I’ve ever done that tbh

Can relate, remember it being so bad that my fingers would always constantly bleed due to how hard and far I bite them. This was during my school days

Thank god you don't bite them vertically because that would be extremely autistic of you.
True tbh.
Can relate, remember it being so bad that my fingers would always constantly bleed due to how hard and far I bite them. This was during my school days
brutal brother.

I don't do that tbh

Is it actually an autistic trait? Because I do it constantly, but never been diagnosed.

Up until middle school I used to bite skin off my fingers and feet to where they would be red (but not blood I mean it was just reddish). The skin in certain areas of the hand and feet is really to chew off without it hurting much and I got addicted to to it. Gross because I swallowed that skin too. JFL.