Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Anyone Else Delude Themselves?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
In the mirror I purposely go to the side of it (where it's wider) so my face looks like it has higher FWHR, anyone else do things similar? I also like to turn the lights on and stand in good lighting so my cheeks look sunken despite having a class 3 bite (LOL).

Anyone do similar shit?

I just insult myself in my own brain everytime i look at a mirror. why delude myself?

My face looks like shit from all angles and lighting. I just can’t delude myself. I avoid mirrors and reflective surfaces as much as I can.

Yes one time I brought anther mirror in my bathroom to look at my face from a different angle and it was sui inducing

TheVman said:
I just insult myself in my own brain everytime i look at a mirror. why delude myself?

Yes I sometimes do that too, I remember I went for like 3 months without looking in the mirror, now I am looking in it everyday, admiring my sexy negative canthal tilt, uneven jawline, crooked chin, deviated septum, bulbous nasal tip, 18mm philtrum and my wonky lips (as a result of maxillary cant)... I'm becoming crazy.

Popbob said:
Yes one time I brought anther mirror in my bathroom to look at my face from a different angle and it was sui inducing

Lol rip boyo, I remember I had a handheld mirror (the circular one), seeing my indicator line made me feel feint.

tenta said:
Yes I sometimes do that too, I remember I went for like 3 months without looking in the mirror, now I am looking in it everyday, admiring my sexy negative canthal tilt, uneven jawline, crooked chin, deviated septum, bulbous nasal tip, 18mm philtrum and my wonky lips (as a result of maxillary cant)... I'm becoming crazy.

Lol rip boyo, I remember I had a handheld mirror (the circular one), seeing my indicator line made me feel feint.

People here think im normie tier in looks but if they were to see me from side there would be no question I am 3/10, I have the profile of a 13 year old girl zero chin and jawline

Popbob said:
People here think im normie tier in looks but if they were to see me from side there would be no question I am 3/10, I have the profile of a 13 year old girl zero chin and jawline

I'm the opposite, I look like an acromegaly sufferer

tenta said:
I'm the opposite, I look like an acromegaly sufferer

At least you look masc/dom I have a beta male look

Popbob said:

You’re definitely deluded because you’re not even ugly, you fraud.

Popbob said:
At least you look masc/dom I have a beta male look

from the side maybe, from the front nope, not wit hthis negative canthal tilt!

there is so much bone missing from my maxilla that my upper lip is dragged forward by my bottom if i close my mouth, that is how bad it is.

Vision said:
You’re definitely deluded because you’re not even ugly, you fraud.

I got rated below average on truerateme with frauded angles. If im not ugly than how am I an incel