Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else deal with a daily existential crises?

• Thread starter gimmedatrope999
  • Start date
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
They can happen anytime for me, usually when im not doing anything. I sometimes suffer from them multiple times a day. I’m always left with a sense of dread whenever I’m done having one. They usually last anywhere from 15-45 minutes. Does anyone else experience this? Im a pretty pessimistic guy, but I believe this to be a common thing among human beings, especially among the downtrodden.

This is a common trait among zoomer foids for some reason :foidSoy:

Every waking moment
This is a common trait among zoomer foids for some reason :foidSoy:
Not enough male attention in the last 20 mins

I did for much of my 20s but think I'm starting to come out of it as I basically "settle" with my life and accept shit as it is

Nah. My brain has already had so many my mind is used to it. Existence crisis for what? I'm already aware of my situation.

They can happen anytime for me, usually when im not doing anything. I sometimes suffer from them multiple times a day. I’m always left with a sense of dread whenever I’m done having one. They usually last anywhere from 15-45 minutes. Does anyone else experience this? Im a pretty pessimistic guy, but I believe this to be a common thing among human beings, especially among the downtrodden.
No I stare at a screen 8 hours a day

It's an age thing overtime you'll realize life is just shit in general and you'll cope harder then you even think anymore

When you're at that stage of wizardry not even Hogwarts wants to hire dark art lords of trash and debar achy you'll even be rejected from fantasies

That's when you're truly based and doomedcell when your mind is rejecting the copes

I used to have really bad intrusive thoughts: "this woman is an ugly hag", "oh, this guy is just a loser like me", etc. After I started to get my life together around 2020, the intrusive thoughts slowed down.

Yes , instantly kills my mood

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back