Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Does anyone else cringe at "innocent women and children are dying"

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
In palestine most casualities are innocent "women and children".

Ok? Innocent men are dying too? Why our lives is less valuable? Is it because we dont get pregnant or because we are supposed to be an ATM?

What exactly is the logic here?

Why do i never hear "innocent men are dying in gaza"?

Yemen mogg Palestine

Unironically a great, insightful, and high IQ point to make. If you're a man you're completely fungible.

This is me when i hear that
Tenor

"Innocent children" is understandable but men and women are just as "innocent" Most men don't want to be involved in or fight in wars so they are just as innocent. It makes no sense.

Why do i never hear "innocent men are dying in gaza"?
People think the men are bad terrorists and shit or they don't think about them at all. Innocent men are dying in Gaza.

nobody cares about men

Yea i always cringe at that sentence

People think the men are bad terrorists and shit or they don't think about them at all. Innocent men are dying in Gaza.
Even in other wars. Or natural disasters.

When turkey s earthquake happened. The casualties of men dying was high nobody cared.

There is a video of people removing a baby from down the rubbles.

The baby was hugged an protected by his dad and remained alive. The dad was killed. They tossed the dad aside like a sack of potato and started shouting allahu akbar and allahu akbaaar because the baby is still alive.

The man died??? Why nobody cares about him? Maybe he also wanted to live.

I mean I can understand the concern for kids but foids are adults just like men, idgaf if you have a vagina when theres a war