Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else cringe at anyone saying "incel"?

• Thread starter speedtypingincel
  • Start date
speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
Obviously not on this forum but go on any online space you'll see the word... it's very very cringe. I know I've been seeing it a lot but lately it has started getting cringier.

Yeah, because many people use it as an insult, but it's actually just a status.

I cringe when I see someone saying "found the incel".

It's just another way of saying loser or faggot.

They called Kanye an incel ffs

They don't even know what it means, they think it means misogynist, they call any man who makes a misogynistic comment an incel. The BBC even posted an article about a "former incel" who is still a virgin. Never underestimate the stupidity of normies.

Only when it's misused

I was watching a youtube video and they said "woman hater" then said " oh incel". fucking annoying

It's even more hilarious in real life, especially in non-English countries like Poland.

Felt that. I hate it someone else calls me an incel. But when I self define myself as one, I got no problem with that.

Surprisingly no

They don't even know what it means, they think it means misogynist, they call any man who makes a misogynistic comment an incel. The BBC even posted an article about a "former incel" who is still a virgin. Never underestimate the stupidity of normies.

It depends, usually people use it without having no idea what they're talking about.

Yes, it is as watered down as "nazi".

It's pretty gay tbh

Based aussiecel.
Cope.Bulgarianpridemaxxing
5b98a51d844cf083418c7193dcee292b XL

Hearing people say it sounds cringe as fuck

It's annoying when it's used towards people it doesn't apply to. I keep seeing guys who have been in relationships get called incel because of their views on women (not even discriminatory or violent views).