Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else cope with intention of suicide in the future

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★
I often daydream and plan to kill myself around 25 yrs old. (22 now) but ofc Im a coward scared of physcal pain and not sure if I will be able to obtain a gun where I live. But I cope with the thoughts of suicide everyday.

If live enough to become a wizard its clear its all over

Of course, in less than 10 years I will be a 40-year-old virgin. I don't feel like I am going to outlive my grandmother, the old toilet.

By the end of the year I would have died

all I know for certain is that I can't keep living as a NEETcel and the only jobs that are available to me are places like mcdonalds - places that I will absolutely never work in.

What option do I possibly have besides roping?

At this point man, I want to hurt others more.

I already am 25+. Yet still haven't dared to do that. :incel:
But yes I do dream about ending that.

I already am 25+. Yet still haven't dared to do that. :incel:
But yes I do dream about ending that.
why tf youre using this soy boy avi?

Last edited:
Im 26 but i plan on ending it if i don't get a job this year

I already have means for painless suicide, so can cope in peace until it's time

yes but i want to try inject heroine before killing myself

I've had thoughts of suicide for almost my entire life, starting from my childhood at around age 7 or 8. Even though my life is pretty shit I've somewhat gotten over those thoughts and they don't pop in my head that often anymore. If the inflation gets really bad and the world turns to shit and I have no way to cope being an ugly bottom feeder anymore then committing sudoku with SN might be the best solution.

I often daydream and plan to kill myself around 25 yrs old. (22 now) but ofc Im a coward scared of physcal pain and not sure if I will be able to obtain a gun where I live. But I cope with the thoughts of suicide everyday.
Yes always. I've really contemplated it this year. However since I'm 18, and where I live I can't buy a handgun. And I'm too afraid to use a shotgun because I feel like I'll fuck up and I'll live. And I don't want that.

Sodium nitrite - you can/could buy this shit easily and legal unless you are from uk where it's reported to be banned for individuals

So how much, I googled it and it gives you blood poisioning in a way. How is that painless
Your brain only feels pain if there is an excess of CO2 (like if you rope or put a plastic bag on your head) it doesn't feel anything if there is lack of oxygen, according to the news many people roped this way successfully, there were even news about this on nyt last year

D
Your brain only feels pain if there is an excess of CO2 (like if you rope or put a plastic bag on your head) it doesn't feel anything if there is lack of oxygen, according to the news many people roped this way successfully, there were even news about this on nyt last year
Doesnt seem viable to me. Think Il go with heroin and a bullet to the head

kurt cobain was a sexhaver
Okay. And I'm not. So what?
It's just a fucking morph, I'm not gonna use my crappy face on this forum. JFL.

Suicide is going to happen if all of the plans fail and ambition dies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back