Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else completely avoid anything produced by roasties?

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
I specifically try to avoid anything I know has a roastie as the creator or one of the main creators. Whether that be music, film, or videogames, or if it's like a youtube video or livestream, if a whore is involved in a major way i'm going somewhere else.

Like i'll search up a tutorial video for something i'm trying to learn, and i'll just completely shut it off and find another one if it even sounds like a roastie is the creator. I don't care if that gaping hole was the most qualified person to teach me what I want to know, i'm not giving her even 1/2 a cent with my viewership.

Fortunately roasties produce next to nothing of note, so i'm not really inconvenienced at all by avoiding the few things foids are involved in. All of my interests are things which men are the main leaders of. Sports, Games, Film, etc. The day I watch a movie directed by a roastie is the day I go ER. (That's not happening, so FBIcels relax).

tbh yeah, but only becaue I don't connect with the things they say. It always seem superficial and normie to me

You are without a doubt one of the most illogical posters on this site, to the point where I think you are just a larp here to make us all look stupid.

I'd use that roasties knowledge to my benefit no different than how I'd use her body, because its to my benefit. Hatred is good for having a drive, but the moment you let your hatred control you instead of the other way around, you cease to be functioning on a logical basis, your choices will forever be to your own detriment.

all foid streamers are attention money seeking whores

You are without a doubt one of the most illogical posters on this site, to the point where I think you are just a larp here to make us all look stupid.

I'd use that roasties knowledge to my benefit no different than how I'd use her body, because its to my benefit. Hatred is good for having a drive, but the moment you let your hatred control you instead of the other way around, you cease to be functioning on a logical basis, your choices will forever be to your own detriment.

What knowledge? Like i'm gonna find a video or tutorial on a c++ concept written by women? The only tutorials women make have to do with makeup.

Yes, because the content created by them is trash that's been done better by a man.

I try but it’s very hard to completely avoid 50% of the world’s population..

What knowledge? Like i'm gonna find a video or tutorial on a c++ concept written by women? The only tutorials women make have to do with makeup.

I'm arguing along the lines of his hypothetical:
I don't care if that gaping hole was the most qualified person to teach me what I want to know, i'm not giving her even 1/2 a cent with my viewership.

She could literally have the best tutorial out, but because its a woman he'd deny himself that knowledge. My point is ironically if she offered to fuck him he wouldn't show that same level of disdain in using her body, but he shows disdain in using her knowledge JFL. I'll use both.

I avoid female entertainment, because usually they aren't funny/entertaining at all e.g. comedy. But if I know or hear of a female with a course out there that can benefit me, I'm going to use her knowledge.

>or if it's like a youtube video or livestream...
>Like i'll search up a tutorial video for something i'm trying to learn...

I think the best part is the comments on these streams or videos. Most of the comments never have to do with the subject matter... they're usually things like: You're so prettyyyy Sammy ignore the hate. or: Sorry about the toxic incel comments u receive Mandy you keep being you!

Very rarely do you see anyone getting help form these actual women. They have more views and what not because titties and a gash.

For example, I had to fix my washing machine a few months ago. I managed to find a video... some balding fat guy. Did a damn good job explaining it... the comments were helpful and on-topic, and I fixed the damn machine. No thots or cuckery to worry about.

I find that women love to do "tutorials" on anything they think they know how to do. In my experience, engineering was one of the few things where women were not in... kinda nice tbh. I have sen women be involved with content with sports, metal, home improvement, technology, cars, and everything in between that I've wanted/needed to see. They should be doing content related to being wives and mothers... that's what they're here for.

i watched my roastie professor's vid for chem, am i a cuck now?

JFL @ believing roasties are useful outside of being fuck holes
JFL @ giving a roastie money
JFL @ being BlkCuckPres

You're a massive cuckold and half your contribution to this site just consists of bashing every incel on the planet, 3 out of the past 5 threads you've made are you bitching and moaning about how other incels live their lives. The other half is you just trying to incite others to go ER because you're too much of a lazy fat piece of shit to do the deed yourself. Please, search for the nearest available rope.

She could literally have the best tutorial out, but because its a woman he'd deny himself that knowledge. My point is ironically if she offered to fuck him he wouldn't show that same level of disdain in using her body, but he shows disdain in using her knowledge JFL. I'll use both.
Most qualified =/= Most skilled. A roastie can never be the most skilled, you can always find a man who can do what she does better.

On YouTube yes, back when I was less aware of the truth I listened quite a bit of female YouTubers to give them a chance at producing anything noteworthy or of substance, from Skeptic Whores to "Trad" Thots it was all just awful in every video genre you could think of. Now if I even hear a female voice in something that isn't Music or a clip where it'd be necessary I immediately dislike the video because I know the only reason that female is there is for attention whoring, I then proceed to hit back, and hit the "not interested in this channel" button so I never see it again.

All I do is watch youtube and all male youtubers ._. I don't do anything else and I don't search up like "who made this product on ebay; is it male or female?" and make decisions to either buy or not :feelstastyman::banhammer:

"who made this product on ebay; is it male or female?" and make decisions to either buy or not :feelstastyman::banhammer:
Me neither, but if I know it's made by a roastie i'm not using said product.

Me neither, but if I know it's made by a roastie i'm not using said product.
Mfw

Tfw my favorite manga (Kodomo No Jikan) was written by a roastie :feelsrope:

I only avoid songs written by foids because I know they are all for Chad.

For the rest, foids rarely create anything worthwhile, so it's kinda easy to avoid their content.

JFL @ believing roasties are useful outside of being fuck holes
JFL @ giving a roastie money
JFL @ being BlkCuckPres

I think the problem is to think too much of women, you think of them as people, to me it would be like sliding some dollar bills into a food dispenser, I make my payment and I get my knowledge. Stop focusing on them so much like they matter to you. You aren't looking at this from a "neutral" standpoint, you are starting off from a biased point, so its stopping you from seeing the most logical course of action.

The other half is you just trying to incite others to go ER because you're too much of a lazy fat piece of shit to do the deed yourself. Please, search for the nearest available rope.

Nah I would just never kill myself because its not logical, there is no benefit to my existence in doing so, but when ER's happen it is a good "morale boost" to me, so if a weak willed guy is going to kill himself, he might as well make said death into life fuel. I would never kill myself, its illogical, but like you've already proven, a lot of users on this site don't operate on logic, they operate on emotion, so if they kill themselves its not really much of a loss, people like that (like yourself) never do anything of importance, they just endlessly flail around in existence, might as well make some use out of that worthless body for me, now get to work on that for me boyo :feelskek::feelsthink:

Most qualified =/= Most skilled. A roastie can never be the most skilled, you can always find a man who can do what she does better.

There's always exceptions to the rule, if you can't acknowledge that, then that's just another example of letting your hate blind you into thinking in an illogical fashion. Also lets not forget men are putting less and less effort into the educational system these days and aren't doing as well (you know with neets opting out from education and work JFL :feelskek::feelshmm:), so there might actually be some women out there more skilled in a field than a man, if not today at some point in the future.
ban this cuck

Learn to read retard, do you know what a hypothetical is, if not please go google the word, I was arguing on the basis of his hypothetical below

I don't care if that gaping hole was the most qualified person to teach me what I want to know, i'm not giving her even 1/2 a cent with my viewership.

He's saying that even if she had the best knowledge for what he needed to know he would avoid it, that's illogical.

Last edited:
Nah I would just never kill myself because its not logical, there is no benefit to my existence in doing so, but when ER's happen it is a good "morale boost" to me, so if a weak willed guy is going to kill himself, he might as well make said death into life fuel. I would never kill myself, its illogical, but like you've already proven, a lot of users on this site don't operate on logic, they operate on emotion, so if they kill themselves its not really much of a loss, people like that (like yourself) never do anything of importance, they just endlessly flail around in existence, might as well make some use out of that worthless body for me, now get to work on that for me boyo :feelskek::feelsthink:
So you're LITERALLY admitting to the fact that you incite other users to go ER, not because you think that's something you'd do, but only because it serves as lifefuel to yourself? Mods, can you ban this faggot?

I think he's proven at this point that he has no interest in this community or the well-being of its users, he's just a shit stirrer who likes to make sanctimonious posts looking down on any incel's lifestyle. This website would be 2x as better, nay, 3x as better without BlkCuckPres shitting it up with his existence. Just look through his post history if you're not convinced.

I think the problem is to think too much of women, you think of them as people, to me it would be like sliding some dollar bills into a food dispenser, I make my payment and I get my knowledge. Stop focusing on them so much like they matter to you. You aren't looking at this from a "neutral" standpoint, you are starting off from a biased point, so its stopping you from seeing the most logical course of action.
Cringed and blue pilled.

There's always exceptions to the rule, if you can't acknowledge that, then that's just another example of letting your hate blind you into thinking in an illogical fashion. Also lets not forget men are putting less and less effort into the educational system these days and aren't doing as well (you know with neets opting out from education and work JFL :feelskek::feelshmm:), so there might actually be some women out there more skilled in a field than a man, if not today at some point in the future.
Cringed and blue pilled.

Please block me, I hate that you're constantly responding to my posts.

Why don't you use BCCode

I just stopped listening to femoids songs (I used to listen a lot when I was bluepilled).

Eh-erm. Y-Yeah I've never watched any youtube videos with foids in them

Same, anything made by roasties, I avoid watching or buying, including modern movies with prominent female leads (get fucked CuckTears).

So you're LITERALLY admitting to the fact that you incite other users to go ER, not because you think that's something you'd do, but only because it serves as lifefuel to yourself? Mods, can you ban this faggot?

You need to upgrade your legal skills a bit, you'd make at terrible lawyer, I never incite, I suggest :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I think he's proven at this point that he has no interest in this community or the well-being of its users

So you say this, when previously you said this:
You're a massive cuckold and half your contribution to this site just consists of bashing every incel on the planet, 3 out of the past 5 threads you've made are you bitching and moaning about how other incels live their lives.

So which is it, am I considering the well being of incels because I'm always pestering them about how to live their lives better, ot do I care nothing of the well being of the user base, it can't be both. Actually in a way it is, I make all these "bitching and moaning" threads to try and convince those who are worth a damn to try and make those improvements, and some have actually told me it was good advice and they'll try it, the rest that don't follow and just want to LDAR and make endless "woe is me" threads and do nothing to change their lives (like themselves) can fuck off and go kill themselves.

In other words I do care, but only for those actually worth caring about, those with potential to actually do something, those who will do nothing should just kill themselves already. So what are you waiting for. You aren't going to do anything of importance anyways, why drag this out.

Please block me, I hate that you're constantly responding to my posts

I like how you placed the onus on me, if you want to avoid confrontation like some weak willed cuck then you block me, I'm quite fine dismantling any of your blue pilled BS threads, is up to you to ignore.

This one was the kicker:
This website would be 2x as better, nay, 3x as better without BlkCuckPres shitting it up with his existence. Just look through his post history if you're not convinced.

JFL idiot, I am one of the best posters on this site and I've left a bigger imprint of "being known" on this site and the internet, in the first few months I was here in comparison to you. JFL if you think the mods are going to ban one of their best posters, who doesn't just post endless low effort boring threads that they're likely tired of seeing. Threads like yours.

If you're not convinced of the difference in our significance, do a little googling.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...1.64.psy-ab..4.2.365...0j0i13k1.0.BXXvqURQQt0

You are insignificant and you'll never do anything of importance due to your ridiculous self hating mindset. Was what I did in the link above "important", no, it was just the simple act of making an online imprint, which happened involuntarily, but at some point I am going to start a blog and I can use the rep I created for myself to ramp up some views, for ad revenue. Enjoy making your pointless self hate threads and doing nothing with your online presence.

I don't know man, some of my favorite manga and anime were either written or directed by women. Full Metal Alchemist for example.

You need to upgrade your legal skills a bit, you'd make at terrible lawyer, I never incite, I suggest :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

So you say this, when previously you said this:

So which is it, am I considering the well being of incels because I'm always pestering them about how to live their lives better, ot do I care nothing of the well being of the user base, it can't be both. Actually in a way it is, I make all these "bitching and moaning" threads to try and convince those who are worth a damn to try and make those improvements, and some have actually told me it was good advice and they'll try it, the rest that don't follow and just want to LDAR and make endless "woe is me" threads and do nothing to change their lives (like themselves) can fuck off and go kill themselves.

In other words I do care, but only for those actually worth caring about, those with potential to actually do something, those who will do nothing should just kill themselves already. So what are you waiting for. You aren't going to do anything of importance anyways, why drag this out.

I like how you placed the onus on me, if you want to avoid confrontation like some weak willed cuck then you block me, I'm quite fine dismantling any of your blue pilled BS threads, is up to you to ignore.

This one was the kicker:

JFL idiot, I am one of the best posters on this site and I've left a bigger imprint of "being known" on this site and the internet, in the first few months I was here in comparison to you. JFL if you think the mods are going to ban one of their best posters, who doesn't just post endless low effort boring threads that they're likely tired of seeing. Threads like yours.

If you're not convinced of the difference in our significance, do a little googling.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...1.64.psy-ab..4.2.365...0j0i13k1.0.BXXvqURQQt0

You are insignificant and you'll never do anything of importance due to your ridiculous self hating mindset. Was what I did in the link above "important", no, it was just the simple act of making an online imprint, which happened involuntarily, but at some point I am going to start a blog and I can use the rep I created for myself to ramp up some views, for ad revenue. Enjoy making your pointless self hate threads and doing nothing with your online presence.
Cringe and bluepilled tbh.

I don't know man, some of my favorite manga and anime were either written or directed by women. Full Metal Alchemist for example.
It's a shame that FMA is pretty trash then. No femoid has created a good manga, prove me wrong.

Cringe and bluepilled tbh.

JFL you can try and avoid the truth if you want, but i'm a way more important poster than you are, you'll get banned way before I do because your content is shit and worthless.

Me just being on this site probably brings in a few guests everyday to ramp up the ad revenue, and with the next thing I do it will likely increase, you being here makes no difference, JFL at you of all people claiming I should be banned for bad content.

He's blinded by his emotions, you can't reason with guys like this. He'll claim an anime as good as FMA is bad just because a woman is involved, and its one of the best I've ever watched, with some of the most memorable openings and closings.

This one is my favorite -

It's a shame that FMA is pretty trash then. No femoid has created a good manga, prove me wrong.
Well that's just a matter of personal taste.
Dorohedoro, Ranma, Otoyomegatari and Aria are manga I really enjoyed and written by women, you could check some of those out.
K-ON was directed by a woman and is one of my favorite anime.
I don't really care about the author's gender as long as I enjoy the work.

You are about to get bombarded by 20 tomokofags who will vehemently disagree. What a trash waifu.

I kind of disagree with you though, but this is the caveat: No woman can create any good media for men unless she is purposely trying to pander to them. She cannot create good media of her own good will and volition... only by writing female characters that purposely over-appeal to men can her work have worth. There's a reason why everyone hates MarySues.

Not me, bought some book written by a roastie last sunday.
It was cheap.