Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else change languages when thinking?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
I spoke in my native language but when i get angry and rant I'm switching into English[UWSL](US) naturally. [/UWSL]

Mixture of my native and eng

I can only think in my very strict local dialect

when i was learning german in school sometimes i would think in german cuz it was cool, but i didnt know enough to do it on a regular basis or for more complex thoughts.

What’s that have to do with being kike? You’re probably not anglo either.
The English did not colonize the kikes it's the other way around you dumb fuck. Stop jewish subverting.

The English did not colonize the kikes it's the other way around you dumb fuck. Stop jewish subverting.
2DA08BDE 2E93 491C 9D31 D9938189FCB0

I used to think in curry language then to English. But that was 2 decades plus ago
nice
I can only think in my very strict local dialect
Same sometimes. Sometimes when i speak to my parents or [UWSL]acquaintances [/UWSL]i mix different dialects of my language cuz i'm into dialectology as a hobby.
when i was learning german in school sometimes i would think in german cuz it was cool, but i didnt know enough to do it on a regular basis or for more complex thoughts.
Same. I sometimes think in some kind of a mixed Germanic language but can't do it for more complex thoughts too
Mixture of my native and eng
Cool
I spoke in my native language but when i get angry and rant I'm switching into English[UWSL](US) naturally. [/UWSL]
I do that too sometimes

Last edited: