Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else care more about looks than sex?

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
I dont give a flying fuck about being a virgin or never having a girlfriend.
Sure I think about it now and then and it fucking sucks but I do care more about my looks.
I dont want to go outside or socialize due to my ugliness, I spend hours a day analyzing my looks and finding new problems with my face.
I would take surgeries over a 10/10 girlfriend fot the rest of my life guaranteed.

i am trying to find friends. but im so babyfaced even i couldnt imagine going to a club. i looksmaxx to grow a social circle. if you dont want a girlfriend you are probably very young. wait till your older. this shit will get to you.

No man. If I can get a girlfriend while looking like this then it’s even better.

Volcel out. :woke:

JFL, Does not change the fact that in reality I cant even get a chance with subhuman landwhale, I just care about my looks more. They are what makes me incel and leaves me looking like a subhuman
No man. If I can get a girlfriend while looking like this then it’s even better.

You probably look way better than me so you dont understand.

Yeah. Looks are the most important thing.

narcissism is common between incels tbh

Yeah, I don't even care about wicked beyond measure and degenerate foids, I want just some basic dignity.

I dont give a flying fuck about being a virgin or never having a girlfriend.
Me neither but what it implies bothers me. Most people are able to lose their virginity and find a mate and I can't even though I try, that makes me feel like worthless genetic waste.
self defense mechanism due to beeing deemed worthless by everyone else.
High IQ. Validation is very important for personal developement, we never got that and we were forced to give it to ourselves.

I just don’t want to be alone, and I want to catch up on all the foid defiling that I missed out on. Then I can die happy

Yes but I wouldn't sacrifice my dick for some hair.

Tbh I only want to dominate at this point. I want to feel big and make them feel small.
The only reason I want to look good because I see how foids submit to face-chad.
If every look of disgust I get turned to a look of fear I'd be just as fine as if it turned to a look of lust.
I've had enough of the Bullying, Rejection, Looks of Disgust and Constant Lies.

Tbh I only want to dominate at this point. I want to feel big and make them feel small.
The only reason I want to look good because I see how foids submit to face-chad.
If every look of disgust I get turned to a look of fear I'd be just as fine as if it turned to a look of lust.
I've had enough of the Bullying, Rejection, Looks of Disgust and Constant Lies.

Exactly how I feel.

I really don't care that I look ugly, I just want a girlfriend. If someone else could accept me despite my ugliness, I think I could finally accept my ugliness too.

I really don't care that I look ugly, I just want a girlfriend. If someone else could accept me despite my ugliness, I think I could finally accept my ugliness too.
You won't.

Having good looks is the means to an end, that end being getting a girlfriend, in my view anyway. So for me, good looks and no girlfriend would be pretty pointless, although certainly preferable to the spot I currently occupy

That's called low T, boyo.

Sure it will.
All it'll do is have you turn to someone else for validation. The whole time you'll be wondering if this person really finds you attractive and if they do they'll surely think otherwise soon. Paranoia is a bitch and unless you are comfortable with yourself, you won't be able to find reprieve in someonr else. Chad knows he's hot shit because he's always validated; we don't get that luxury.

I dont want to go outside or socialize due to my ugliness, I spend hours a day analyzing my looks
We're similar. I don't really analyze myself because I know what I look like. One glance at any of my photos is all I need.
College started 3 weeks ago, but I still haven't been to any classes. Why? Because I don't want to go out looking the way I do. I want to be Chadlite and tall not just to get women, but to feel comfortable just living. Everything is so much better when you're attractive. For me going out, especially when there's a lot of people around is a huge chore and it drains me.

I don't have any motivation to do anything. When I'm out in public all I feel is anxiety and I'm constantly imagining what I look like to other people and when I think of how absolutely disgusting I look in photos I can just feel others seeing what I'm seeing in those photos.
They see a skinnyfat babyfaced weird shaped head little bloated chinless gremlin.
It's all I can really think about. I can't talk to people because I look even more disgusting when I talk and move my mouth. I have autism so all of this sounds weird to you guys, but it's the way it is for me. If I were a Chadlite everything would make more sense. I'd be excited to wake up and do all that stupid shit everyone has to do day after day. I'd enjoy it because that's what life is.

If I woke up as a 6'2" Chadlite tomorrow I'd go to class immediately and not even come back home until very late at night. I'd just walk around my town and enjoy life. I'd be out all day every day just walking and taking it all in. You don't really live if you're sub7.
In my room I feel comfortable. I can relax, I don't have to worry about my posture, how my clothes look, how my face looks or how my expression looks.

Last edited:
Money is everything. Richcel=Volcel

Yes one of the big reasons I want to looksmax in the first place is to get more respect from people and to get the satisfaction of mogging more people

nothing trumps the amount of validation looks gives you

We're similar. I don't really analyze myself because I know what I look like. One glance at any of my photos is all I need.
College started 3 weeks ago, but I still haven't been to any classes. Why? Because I don't want to go out looking the way I do. I want to be Chadlite and tall not just to get women, but to feel comfortable just living. Everything is so much better when you're attractive. For me going out, especially when there's a lot of people around is a huge chore and it drains me.

I don't have any motivation to do anything. When I'm out in public all I feel is anxiety and I'm constantly imagining what I look like to other people and when I think of how absolutely disgusting I look in photos I can just feel others seeing what I'm seeing in those photos.
They see a skinnyfat babyfaced weird shaped head little bloated chinless gremlin.
It's all I can really think about. I can't talk to people because I look even more disgusting when I talk and move my mouth. I have autism so all of this sounds weird to you guys, but it's the way it is for me. If I were a Chadlite everything would make more sense. I'd be excited to wake up and do all that stupid shit everyone has to do day after day. I'd enjoy it because that's what life is.

If I woke up as a 6'2" Chadlite tomorrow I'd go to class immediately and not even come back home until very late at night. I'd just walk around my town and enjoy life. I'd be out all day every day just walking and taking it all in. You don't really live if you're sub7.
In my room I feel comfortable. I can relax, I don't have to worry about my posture, how my clothes look, how my face looks or how my expression looks.

Damn,
I feel about exactly the same.
I just want to go out and enjoy life, but due to my awareness about my looks I stay inside.