Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone else beat themselves and enjoy thinking about others beating them?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
20% -cucc
I deserve to be beaten up for being an incel. This isn’t a sexual fantasy this time but rather a fact.

Everytime i look in the mirror i punch myself and bash my head against walls (which often makes me bleed). My father was right in beating me, that’s exactly what I deserve. I am inferior genetically, mentally, physically and in every way possible. I am NOTHING and my existence is meaningless.

am I alone in this? Do you guys beat yourselves . Sometimes I use objects too , I bash my head with anything hard and I whip myself with a belt.

Does anyone else do this?. Do you feel like you need to be humbled and humiliated?

Don't do this, it and your femdom fetish will form a feedback loop. Get a punching bag if you have space, you could even tape your picture to it if that'll help you use it instead of hitting yourself.

ive punched myself in head

Don't do this, it and your femdom fetish will form a feedback loop. Get a punching bag if you have space, you could even tape your picture to it if that'll help you use it instead of hitting yourself.
sounds like some movie shit. I practice Muay Thai anyway lol

This nigga weird :dafuckfeels:

i hit myself in the head in the past but it was only because i'm autistic

How do YOU think your normal????? You need a psych ward
(((they))) will only make him worse and give him (((SSRIs))) until his brain explodes and he can't think original thoughts anymore

are you gonna enjoy the ban

I deserve to be beaten up for being an incel. This isn’t a sexual fantasy this time but rather a fact.

Everytime i look in the mirror i punch myself and bash my head against walls (which often makes me bleed). My father was right in beating me, that’s exactly what I deserve. I am inferior genetically, mentally, physically and in every way possible. I am NOTHING and my existence is meaningless.

am I alone in this? Do you guys beat yourselves . Sometimes I use objects too , I bash my head with anything hard and I whip myself with a belt.

Does anyone else do this?. Do you feel like you need to be humbled and humiliated?
Mate, just stop atp or you will ER yourself

(((they))) will only make him worse and give him (((SSRIs))) until his brain explodes and he can't think original thoughts anymore
Better that then the chance to encounter this creature

I’m just an average dude. And I don’t need to go to a psych ward. Why would I?
Nigga no sane person hits themselves, that's psycho behavior

i hit myself in the head in the past but it was only because i'm autistic
Same. I raged at myself like crazy a few times and couldn't believe I was able to punch myself in the head that hard. I try not to get that angry though

I’m literally not.

Yk fuck you guys. Mocking me when I didn’t do anything wrong.
You should really seek professional help for this, jewpharma be dammed.

Ok officer
Listen troll, the amount of mental illness you must have to cause self violence must be a massive amount. A normal human can't do that without a tool (like cutting themselves) but to use your own fists is insane.

Whatever you say speedbag

Listen troll, the amount of mental illness you must have to cause self violence must be a massive amount. A normal human can't do that without a tool (like cutting themselves) but to use your own fists is insane.
I’m just autistic man. Why are you bullying me

I’m just autistic man. Why are you bullying me
I'm not trying to bully anymore. I just can't tell if legit... I am trying to guide you to getting help this sounds like a real problem

What is a speedbag
Gym Coach GIF by Marseille Boxing Club

I'm not trying to bully anymore. I just can't tell if legit... I am trying to guide you to getting help this sounds like a real problem
Yes it’s legit . But I don’t need help

It’s over for me because of my genetics.

It’s over for you because you’re a femdom cuck.

We are not the same

You keep getting brain damage and are gradually becoming more and more retarded.

Jokes aside, I theorize that your mistreatment from women has resulted in your brain rewiring itself to derive abuse from your negative experiences, as a coping mechanism. This is also why so many victims of childhood homosexual rape end up becoming homosexuals themselves.

I'm not sure what the solution would be, but it’s something to think about.