Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else actually love going to airports and just love the whole journey in general?

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★
odd topic but I am about to fly after so many years now and I am looking forward to the flight

Matter of fact I enjoy flight journeys more than the actual destination tbh

The flight is at like 4 am next Monday. So the whole journey from packing my bags, going to airport, looking at couples and seething, that random airport foid that is the hottest woman ever for some reason.... fucking about in the lounge and visiting airport shops but buying nothing because u are a broke fuck

Actually sitting on the flight, the weird feeling in my stomach as the flight takes off, repeatedly calling for the airhostess because why not kek kek

I don't like the super cramped seats nd I could never sleep on flights

Then the landing....

Last edited:
Ogre for poorcels

I fell out of the plane as a baby

never flew
the closest alternative would be bus stations but those places are crowded and full of angry brown people

but yeah i like the journey too, whenever i drive to visit my cousins, especially when youre on a fast highway

Where are you going?

Where are you going?
won't say much but to visit my grandpa kek... he is prolly going to die soon n wante to see all of his grandkids before he died... we weren't very close tho

never flew
the closest alternative would be bus stations but those places are crowded and full of angry brown people

but yeah i like the journey too, whenever i drive to visit my cousins, especially when youre on a fast highway
Bus journeys can be alright too.....As long as it's not overcrowded

That’s actually a cliche “it’s about the journey, not the destination”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back