Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anyone do MMA or boxing here?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
-
Title. I would love to spar with someone from the forum.

@Biowaste Removal does Sambo

Yes i`m a Brown belt in Jiu jitsu and a few years of boxing experience

Yes i`m a Brown belt in Jiu jitsu and a few years of boxing experience
I'm mainly a boxer but have been learning wrestling since last year. I have also been in a dozen street fights if it counts

I'm mainly a boxer but have been learning wrestling since last year. I have also been in a dozen street fights if it counts
Every fight is experience in one way or another

Every fight is experience in one way or another
Tbh most normies don't know how to fight one hook is all it takes to knock someone out cold turkey. Don't even need fancy footwork or something.

Tbh most normies don't know how to fight one hook is all it takes to knock someone out cold turkey. Don't even need fancy footwork or something.
Yeah true it`s funny too because they think they know how to fight :feelskek:

I don't grapple anymore as I'm too depressed to interact with normies and sexhavers in a boxing/mma gym setting.

I do box but I only hit the heavybag and shadowbox.

Aside from grappling, boxing is the best way to burn calories and lose weight.

Run for 30min. Jump rope for 12min.
Rest
Hit the heavybag for 45min.
Shadowbox for 15min.
Do 100 sit ups and 100 push ups
Rest
Stretch

At the end of it all you'll be drenched in sweat and spent.
You will sleep well that night and the next day you will notice less fat on your face/body overall.

Great cope indeed.

Yeah true it`s funny too because they think they know how to fight :feelskek:
Most normies over commit in all their punches from what ive seen. They just mindlessly swing around their arms hoping to land a punch but end up getting destroyed instead. Normies overrate size a lot too. A trained fighter can easily knockout a guy much bigger than him.

Most normies over commit in all their punches from what ive seen. They just mindlessly swing around their arms hoping to land a punch but end up getting destroyed instead. Normies overrate size a lot too. A trained fighter can easily knockout a guy much bigger than him.
Yeah they haven`t got a clue how to fight but they still lifemog me i`m Brown belt in BJJ so what i`m still miserable without a GF :feelsbadman:

I used to do muaythai/kickboxing as a kid bc my dad forced me to