Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone carmog @ElliotRodgerGod ?

ElliotRodgerGod

I have a reliable car, it's JDM.

simply because I'm autistic and ethnic and 177cm. nothing else matters
wtf man thats hard. I am nordic phenotype with nice BMW and also cant get laid. Have also autism.

he mogs me because I don't have a car.

wtf man thats hard. I am nordic phenotype with nice BMW and also cant get laid. Have also autism.
Damn man it really is getting crazier out there. Sucks so bad for me cos apart from lower eye area everything else is good for me, like Chadlite tier, but ethnic and autistic!

Damn man it really is getting crazier out there. Sucks so bad for me cos apart from lower eye area everything else is good for me, like Chadlite tier, but ethnic and autistic!
cross the border to india with you amg. Probably nice pass roads in tibet. And there you will get laid.

cross the border to india with you amg. Probably nice pass roads in tibet. And there you will get laid.
It's a long way to India and the roads are shit there. Plus my Merc is in Australia, not in HK

If I rope because of the driver's license pill will Gandy give me a Cadillac in the afterlife?

Many men are suffering because of it. We have to overcome the driver licence pill.

Many men are suffering because of it. We have to overcome the driver licence pill.
its too late for you man, at this point you would have to steal a UFO or a spaceship to compensate even getting a private pilot license wouldn't save you. this kind of mog is way too brutal.

its too late for you man, at this point you would have to steal a UFO or a spaceship to compensate even getting a private pilot license wouldn't save you. this kind of mog is way too brutal.

Mogged by females for eternity. It even haunts me into my dreams... So, the only way to come back from this, is to invent a flying saucer. Then, I will establish a licence for this as well because I am a dickhead and only I am allowed to use it.

Mogged by females for eternity. It even haunts me into my dreams... So, the only way to come back from this, is to invent a flying saucer. Then, I will establish a licence for this as well because I am a dickhead and only I am allowed to use it.
aren't you going to feel sorry when you start mogging everyone this hard? srsly, people are going to rope en masse just because of your own selfishness, your own refusal to share the license with others. What if people start dying because of you? wouldn't you feel guilt?

aren't you going to feel sorry when you start mogging everyone this hard?

No.

srsly, people are going to rope en masse just because of your own selfishness, your own refusal to share the license with others.

People told me the driver licence pill is not real, so, it is not that much of a big deal, right...?

What if people start dying because of you? wouldn't you feel guilt?

It is even official now. More females have a driver licence than men. Men got officially cucked and destroyed by females. Our penis is under attack. Plenty of men are suffering because of it. How do we overcome this situation? Teenage female driving everywhere. Such atrocity.

even if this deadly kind of mogging leads someone into a state where they have no option but to commit suicide? this is practically murder, forcing someone into a position where their entire dignity, the core of their very being is shattered, when you are mogged this hard you practically cease to exist.
People told me the driver licence pill is not real, so, it is not that much of a big deal, right...?
people who tell you that are covertly bragging, they would rope if they had to live a minute as you.
It is even official now. More females have a driver licence than men. Men got officially cucked and destroyed by females. Our penis is under attack. Plenty of men are suffering because of it. How do we overcome this situation? Teenage female driving everywhere. Such atrocity.
we need to assert our dominance over them and remove their rights to drive.

even if this deadly kind of mogging leads someone into a state where they have no option but to commit suicide? this is practically murder, forcing someone into a position where their entire dignity, the core of their very being is shattered, when you are mogged this hard you practically cease to exist.

What is the deal with it? They can walk.

we need to assert our dominance over them and remove their rights to drive.

That would be a blissful world. Females have nothing while I have everything. Ban female driving now. Perhaps I should make a shirt with such headline or I should start a movement with it and eventually female will be banned from driving.