Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone carmog @ElliotRodgerGod ?

Martyr

Martyr

Slave to a Degenerate Society
-
He's never shuts up about his BMW, so are there any wealthycels here to put him in his place?

I have a nice car, a BMW.

if I rent an aventador does that count

If I rope because of the driver's license pill will Gandy give me a Cadillac in the afterlife?

I have a small old car that I share with my siblings, but I don't use it because I have nowhere to go

I use my brother's Chevrolet Corvette 2018 most of the time. It's pretty much mine, it's the only way he can get me "off his back" since I'm such a bother.

Its over for you if you dont drive a BMW

I don’t even have a car

@LastGerman 100% doesnt

@LastGerman 100% doesnt

Perfect thread for people so they can tell everybody that they drive. Is not it funny that there are more ond more threads about that and yet people want to tell me this is not true?

I will try to get a special permit to drive an F1 car around and then I will car mog everyone.

Yes bro, I drive a Volvo 740 manual

I use my brother's Chevrolet Corvette 2018 most of the time. It's pretty much mine, it's the only way he can get me "off his back" since I'm such a bother.
That's cool. Is it his own, or is your family rich/have a good amount of disposable income?

I own an Wheelbarrow and Im proud of it

Moped carcel checking out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadricycle_(EU_vehicle_classification)
I mog all non-EU fags who can't drive without a parent in their backseat until they're 18.

Pic:

(Not mine but it looks the exact same except it's not red)

Soon I will, I am becoming a betting god.

giphy.gif

^ me

I'm grinding small right now but it will snowball into bigger bets and bigger wins, and I will carmog Elliot several times over
:lul: :lul: :lul: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Moped carcel checking out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadricycle_(EU_vehicle_classification)
I mog all non-EU fags who can't drive without a parent in their backseat until they're 18.

Pic:
View attachment 158834
(Not mine but it looks the exact same except it's not red)
:lul::lul::lul::f::f::f::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::kys::kys::kys:

Fuckboy, who deflorated my last crush, had Opel Commodore

Opelis

A guy named alec

TELEMMGLPICT000161302474 transaxhR1vC4M3eHXTZuhDlJp iBvoxkJnxoIp2wzaVi5fo

Nah man, he has a nice car, a BMW.

He's never shuts up about his BMW, so are there any wealthycels here to put him in his place?
my toyota car utility(more space for groceries) mogs his car but thats about it. my car gets status mopgged by his