Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does anyone browse incel forums in public?

Do you browse this site in public?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
I browse this website at school all the time. I usually do it during lunch time.

I do, hardly anyone knows what incel even means here. Except for a guy or two

ive always wanted to work in an open office full of sjw foids n soys etc and just browse incels.is with zero fucks given

No...I didn't want the commune youth to see my visits to YA.

I did in public transport, like who would care?
Browsing this website in school/uni/work doesn't sound like a smart idea though

I feel uncomfortable if anyone sees even anything I’m doing on the phone/computer. Even if it’s what music I’m listening to or what show I’m watching. I can’t imagine if someone saw me on .is

Occasionally I browse but I’m not a retard who openly browses it for other people to see the site as well because they have “balls” which is an incredibly dumb idea

I got caught by my teacher on looksmax.org :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Browsing this website in school/uni/work doesn't sound like a smart idea though
Occasionally I browse but I’m not a retard who openly browses it for other people to see the site as well because they have “balls” which is an incredibly dumb idea
I feel uncomfortable if anyone sees even anything I’m doing on the phone/computer. Even if it’s what music I’m listening to or what show I’m watching. I can’t imagine if someone saw me on .is

Why? We're already social rejects, so does it really matter if people see us browsing this site.

I have the exact same feeling which is why I use airpods a lot
Why? We're already social rejects, so does it really matter if people see us browsing this site.
true but it will lessen your social standing at even more extreme levels since normies see incels as a threat and they’ll pair you up with the likes of ER irl

It's less of caring about what they think but more about them filling complaints to school boards/HR departments and cancelling your future prospects. You wouldn't want people to document your "wrongthink" by doing it in public. It's a small chance but not worth risking. People get cancelled and forced out of their jobs for less in the current climate.

Yes just browsed today on the train :incel:

I browse here all the time everywhere. I would never use my work computer to come here though

yes I don't give a flying fuck

I barely go in public but when I do yes I browse it don't care if anyone sees it

I do browse it anywhere I want