Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone actually get motivated by being mogged?

Gymcel retards do. then they try to become an anime character. Look at the comments on balkan gains' videos if you don't believe me. "Now that's much better than depressing rabbit hole!!!". yeah. They are beyond stupid. They'll avoid concrete data at all costs, because the truth is disappointing.

Last edited:
Yes I get motivated to choose better genetics next time

motivated to do what exactly?

Gymcel retards do. then they try to become an anime character. Look at the comments on balkan gains' videos if you don't believe me. "Now that's much better than depressing rabbit hole!!!". yeah. They are beyond stupid. They'll avoid concrete data at all costs, because the truth is disappointing.

55k views holy fucking shit. looksmaxxing and blackpill is more than mainstream now

55k views holy fucking shit. looksmaxxing and blackpill is more than mainstream now
You didn't know? normies have been talking about the blackpill for a year.

Motivated by being mogged?

WTFucking negative IQ shit is this?

Definitely when I see a dude around my age in the gym lifting more than me or running as fast as me. Ill make sure to add some more weight or add some speed to the treadmill. I just have that competitive edge in me.

No, it does the opposite

I am motivated to be taller