Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone actually believe DoktorDoom’s stories?

Do you believe DoktorDoom’s stories?

• Yes

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Not su

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • re

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
Not trying to attack him I just think his stories are suspicious

Pfff I don't know

I want to believe them. He is an incel hero if they're true.

He has schizophrenia and suffers from delusions. He has admitted to this, i think.

they are high effort and entertaining atleast. More than what you can say for most of the posts on this forum including mine

No, but they're great reads.

Idk but at least he puts effort I guess

Yes, I saw him when he fucked that dog, a very interesting fellow.

Jfl at your IQ if you believe his bs

They're more real than JBW tbh

He should be banned
He's a high-effort poster, even if they aren't 100% true. He's completely black-pilled. What has he done to be banned?

I don't and that's due to this thread: https://incels.is/threads/im-glad-im-schizophrenic-helps-me-deal-with-inceldom.42757/

From what I know about schizophrenia due to talking about my personal experiences to doctors, he'd have to be the very rare case of childhood schizophrenia. Also in that thread he talks about controlling his hallucinations and delusions?! That demonstrates to me that he doesn't know what they are, or he's never actually experienced them. You don't control hallucinations and delusions -- they control you.

And you can't think your way out of it because there's a problem with the thought process already. It's like trying to write a sentence which other people can understand but you're forgetting your grammar and syntax. It's actually not possible. It's one of the reasons why schizophrenics can literally kill someone but not be criminally insane. In my experience, you go from normal to psychotic episode to back to normal and you have to live with whatever you did during that psychotic episode.

I suppose to non-schizophrenics, it's as if you're reading a 1st person book and the main character is behaving in ways you wouldn't, but you have no choice to continue on because that's the way the book/delusion Is operating. Everything might make sense at the time but only after the psychotic break you realize your ideas of what makes sense were fucked up.

Don't know if it's because I'm low IQ, but I find some of his stories humorous. If anything, he has a very creative mind.

Those who believe him have femoid-esque negative IQ.

Hell no.
I believe his stories are just a way of him Coping but his Chad brother and sorrow for Grandpa are my favorite sympathetic villains in the story.