Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anybody screeches and laughs even if you are alone

E

ERaser

Self-banned
-
Is this a non NT trait

also when i’m alone outside

I am completely mute bar the occasional chuckle, my voice is fried and croaking because I use it so little, plus the walls are so thin the neighbors hear every word

I am completely mute bar the occasional chuckle, my voice is fried and croaking because I use it so little, plus the walls are so thin the neighbors hear every word
Fellow crappy voicecel, mine hurts when I talk for more than 5 minutes lol

Fellow crappy voicecel, mine hurts when I talk for more than 5 minutes lol
Same I have to clear my throat all the time the few occasions am forced to engage in a long conversation, people think I have a cough or GERD or something

Same I have to clear my throat all the time the few occasions am forced to engage in a long conversation, people think I have a cough or GERD or something
I like to cope and say at least I don't sound like a kid but I sound like a teenager still so I'm not much better off, I just try to avoid talking because of how stupid I sound

I talk to myself all the time, especially when I get angry and start screaming nigger or fucking Jew fuck.

Kinda, i sometimes laugh because of a funny scenario or event that i thought of. I also sometimes uncontrollably smile and its literally impossible to suppress it